Windows 10: Hotmail gone.

Discus and support Hotmail gone. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had a message from Firefox saying it seemed slow to open and suggested I did a refresh. I did the refresh but my e mail Outlook Hotmail .com... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Terrysutt, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Terrysutt Win User

Hotmail gone.

I had a message from Firefox saying it seemed slow to open and suggested I did a refresh.
    I did the refresh but my e mail Outlook Hotmail .com programme no longer shows on the toolbar.
    is this a Firefox or Microsotf problem to restore it?

:)

Terrysutt, Jul 28, 2017

2. All my contacts in Nokia 1020 is deleted

hahahaha.... mine too.... 925 owner here.... yes the contact names are in the hotmail account but most (not all) the contact details, including phone numbers, are gone gone gone...

ShouldagotanS4, Jul 28, 2017
  3. davidob Win User
    Mail clears from in box. Cannot backup phone in order to reset

My email is no longer on my phone! All hotmail email has just gone away. I have a Samsung Focus with WP7.5. It was working great for almost 2 years and today all hotmail messages are gone. I can still see messages on hotmail.com and in my Outlook desktop
    client.

davidob, Jul 28, 2017
  4. Hotmail gone.

Hi Terrysutt.

Sounds like the "Add-on" be it an extension or plug-in or Service was disable or removed.

Click on the three bars, very right of toolbar. Click on "Add-ons".

Check the headings Extensions, Plugins and Service. See if it is there and has been disable. If so enable.

If not in any of these categories click on "Get Add-ons", then click "See more add-ons!" bottom of page. In search bar type Outlook (Hotmail re branded.) There are quite a few, not sure which you were using, hopefully you will recognize.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Jul 29, 2017
  5. A Firefox refresh completely removes all user installed plug-ins, extensions, and settings. Think of it as buying a new PC, and installing Firefox for the first time. That's basically what it does. The easiest way to restore anything you added is to sign back into Firefox sync. If you didn't have sync enabled before then the only way to get things back is install them one by one. The only saving grace is when you do a refresh Firefox puts a folder on your desktop of your old profile which you could copy/past it back, and hopefully that would restore what you had, but it will also put Firefox into the state before the refresh, so if you were having issue, you will have them again.

Bobby Phoenix, Jul 31, 2017
  6. Berton Win User
    I use Firefox on Windows, macOS and Linux Mint, the shortcuts for Outlook.com, Hotmail.com and Gmail are on the Bookmarks Toolbar [under the View item on the Menu Bar]. Easy to go to a site then drag the tiny icon at the left end of the URL/Address dialog to the toolbar.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Hotmail gone.

1. Hotmail gone. - Similar Threads - Hotmail gone

2. calendar will not populate in hotmail/outlook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    calendar will not populate in hotmail/outlook?: My outlook calendar populates at times and is completely empty at other times. This has been going on for a month. It has bn empty now for a week. The calendar on my phone is fine!...
  3. calendar will not populate in hotmail/outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    calendar will not populate in hotmail/outlook?: My outlook calendar populates at times and is completely empty at other times. This has been going on for a month. It has bn empty now for a week. The calendar on my phone is fine!...
  4. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  5. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  6. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  7. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account: I removed my Hotmail account from Authenticator because I was having issues. Now I've re-associated my work accounts successfully using QR code from my company, etc but I can't re-associate my Hotmail. When I try to add it manually, it asks me to log in using Authenticator to...
  8. Re-activate MFA through Authenticator for my hotmail account

9. Hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail: How to connect with an agent on chat for assistance with hotmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/20fe3715-3d40-45f7-958b-decb5fdaf0fc
  10. Hotmail

Hotmail: How to connect with an agent on chat for assistance with hotmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/20fe3715-3d40-45f7-958b-decb5fdaf0fc