Windows 10: Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

Discus and support Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, my hotmail account was hacked! How do i know this for sure? Because the recovery email selection is not a domain i have EVER used. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChrisF1977, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

So, my hotmail account was hacked! How do i know this for sure? Because the recovery email selection is not a domain i have EVER used.

I have tried RELENTLESSLY and NUMEROUS times to get into the hotmail account and fix it. The microsoft automated service refuses to accept my answers! I am unable to fix this and fo not have someone to call.

Because of this email hacking, my Win10 computer (the one with constant internet access and the one with the admin account linked to that hotmail account) is unusable.

No i did not create a password recovery disk. This is a computer that i very rarely use. Kids use it and i keep the admin account to make changes for them along the way.

Someone please help. I think that if i am able to fix my microsoft account password, i can fix my admin.

:)

ChrisF1977, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Jul 19, 2019
  3. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Krazy Owl Win User

Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

1. Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible - Similar Threads - Hotmail Hacked Win10

2. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  3. Hotmail account doing hacking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail account doing hacking: There is a Hotmail account that stole my Facebook account. I cannot login because he removed my account and put his Hotmail account and also remove my phone number and put his. So there is no way for me to get back in. But to prove that it's my account I can send current...
  4. Hotmail account doing hacking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail account doing hacking: There is a Hotmail account that stole my Facebook account. I cannot login because he removed my account and put his Hotmail account and also remove my phone number and put his. So there is no way for me to get back in. But to prove that it's my account I can send current...
  5. My hotmail account has been hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hotmail account has been hacked.: My hotmail account has been hacked. Strange emails are being sent to my contacts in my name phishing for cash. I went in to change my password and realized the phone number was incorrect. I first changed my cell number, and was then locked out from changing my password for 30...
  6. My hotmail account has been hacked.

My hotmail account has been hacked.: My hotmail account has been hacked. Strange emails are being sent to my contacts in my name phishing for cash. I went in to change my password and realized the phone number was incorrect. I first changed my cell number, and was then locked out from changing my password for 30...
  7. Constant hacking of my Hotmail account for months!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant hacking of my Hotmail account for months!: This account has been hacked since July - there is NO QUESTION that it is these wretched Bitcoin miners harassing me because I won't play ball with them. I hold MS wholly responsible for this because this has been going on for a year, my email account has been inundated with...
  8. Constant hacking of my Hotmail account for months!

Constant hacking of my Hotmail account for months!: This account has been hacked since July - there is NO QUESTION that it is these wretched Bitcoin miners harassing me because I won't play ball with them. I hold MS wholly responsible for this because this has been going on for a year, my email account has been inundated with...
  9. HOTMAIL HACKED.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    HOTMAIL HACKED.: 6/30/21 MY HOTMAIL WAS HACKED, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Called Microsoft agent in WA state. He said change password asap. Did that asap. Since then no emails have been coming. I need this fixed since emails right now are very necessary and urgent. Please...
  10. Hotmail account hacked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail account hacked: My hotmail account was hacked, how can I remove it and get a new accountOriginal Title : My hotmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-account-hacked/7e756c01-2532-41e2-84c1-01c0c28aba62