Windows 10: Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

Discus and support Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, my hotmail account was hacked! How do i know this for sure? Because the recovery email selection is not a domain i have EVER used. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChrisF1977, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

So, my hotmail account was hacked! How do i know this for sure? Because the recovery email selection is not a domain i have EVER used.

I have tried RELENTLESSLY and NUMEROUS times to get into the hotmail account and fix it. The microsoft automated service refuses to accept my answers! I am unable to fix this and fo not have someone to call.

Because of this email hacking, my Win10 computer (the one with constant internet access and the one with the admin account linked to that hotmail account) is unusable.

No i did not create a password recovery disk. This is a computer that i very rarely use. Kids use it and i keep the admin account to make changes for them along the way.

Someone please help. I think that if i am able to fix my microsoft account password, i can fix my admin.

:)

ChrisF1977, Jul 19, 2019
  2. Polarman Win User

Hotmail accounts posted online

Thousands of Hotmail passwords have been hacked and posted online, according to reports.

See this arcticle for more details:

BBC NEWS | Technology | Phishing attack targets Hotmail

I suggest that you change your password if you use any "Live" accounts.

Polarman, Jul 19, 2019
  3. rpsgc Win User
    rpsgc, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Krazy Owl Win User

Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Hi ! Is there any way even tricky to fully delete older hotmail accounts?

Krazy Owl, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible

1. Hotmail Hacked and now Win10 account inaccessible - Similar Threads - Hotmail Hacked Win10

2. hotmail account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    hotmail account: my Hotmail is very important to me and it keeps getting blocked, I am on limited income and try to buy and sell on craigslist,etc. why is this happening? *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ny Hotmail account has been hacked with a virus: About a week ago my hotmail account was havked with a virus. The email i had to varify my account no loger exists - they daid it will take 30 days to verify a new email address therefor i ant change my passwprd untill then. The cirus sends out emails every two days- i need to...
  4. Hacked account

Hacked account: I've been trying to deal with Microsoft to recover a hacked account, not the one I'm currently signed in on. Can someone give me a phone number where I can talk with a human being? The automated processes aren't working, and somewhere someone is using my account, my name with...
  5. hotmail account

hotmail account: I cannot get into my Hotmail email account on the laptop or pc. I have no problem on my tablet. address and password is correct. Why is this? confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-account/52687057-d6ef-4447-8b31-cb573136143f"
  6. hotmail account paused

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotmail account paused: How can I get into a paused hotmail account to be able to delete emails? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-account-paused/d3802cfe-f2e0-4639-acd6-5913360e7858
  7. delete a hotmail account

delete a hotmail account: What is the procedure for deleting a Hotmail account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-hotmail-account/37dfe2c0-0d35-492d-b045-07bbd8924e00"
  8. sign in to hotmail account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    sign in to hotmail account: How do I get to read my mail in Hotmail. can"t find it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-to-hotmail-account/dfdc7955-8bfc-4380-bdf2-8b15368cee2f"
  9. Account hacking

Account hacking: My MS account was hacked after I used the App store and entered my Credit card details. I would have thought that Microsoft would have a secure site! On 15 Sept someone used the details to buy 11 items to the value of ZAR1001.50 each and then closed/blocked my MS account. I...
  10. Hotmail account

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail account: My email address ends in @Hotmail.com.I receive emails with no problems,when I compose a new email or forward on emails,more times than not I get the error message "Can`t connect to Outlook please try later"with a CLOSE button. When I click CLOSE the message is "You are...