Windows 10: Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?

Discus and support Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi: I just noticed, I am missing slightly under 7000 mails I had stored on Hotmail. How can I contact them through e-mail, as I am in Belgium, and... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Xogroroth, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Xogroroth Win User

Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?

Hi:

I just noticed, I am missing slightly under 7000 mails I had stored on Hotmail.
    How can I contact them through e-mail, as I am in Belgium, and calling the US is not quite an option?

Tried through the support site, but that was a total dead end.

Thank you.

ADDENDUM: my apologies to come through here, I have nowhere else to turn to, and I am starting to lose my mind... *Sad

ADDENDUM II: Not just my mail are gone, so is my contact list.

:)

Xogroroth, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Xogroroth Win User

Hi:

I just noticed, I am missing slightly under 7000 mails I had stored on Hotmail.
    How can I contact them through e-mail, as I am in Belgium, and calling the US is not quite an option?

Tried through the support site, but that was a total dead end.

Thank you.

ADDENDUM: my apologies to come through here, I have nowhere else to turn to, and I am starting to lose my mind... *Sad

ADDENDUM II: Not just my mail are gone, so is my contact list.

Xogroroth, Jun 13, 2020
  3. nolen01 Win User
    E-Mail contacts

I know how to access the contacts in Win 10 mail. Either do new mail or forward. Click the To and type in a letter in a contact that you want to send the e-mail . A download list will appear with all of the contracts that have that letter either in the first or last name. It is still difficult to do multiple e-mails in the To .

nolen01, Jun 13, 2020
  4. nolen01 Win User

E-Mail contacts

The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win Live Mail so that I could forward E-Mails to several contacts at one time.

nolen01, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

1. Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail? - Similar Threads - Hotmail issue 7000

2. Lost e-mail account Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost e-mail account Windows Mail: Split from this thread. Had the same thing happen with Mail 10. Had 3 email accounts, all 3 gone. Trying to recover them now. Have managed to get one back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mail-account-windows-mail/eb21016d-51c4-4d24-b062-a7e24cf3eaac
  3. E-mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E-mail Contacts: G'day,I do not know what happened. If I wanted to find a friend & their e-mail, I would click on Switch To People. I would see all my contact. When I do it now I get this Pop-Up. Please could somebody tell me how I can get it back to the way it was?Cheers Perry* Moved from...
  4. Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?: Hi: I just noticed, I am missing slightly under 7000 mails I had stored on Hotmail. How can I contact them through e-mail, as I am in Belgium, and calling the US is not quite an option? Tried through the support site, but that was a total dead end. Thank you. ADDENDUM: my...
  5. Live Mail lost e-mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Live Mail lost e-mail: windows live mail warns me that it has downloaded what appears to Phishing e-mail but where is it? I would like to look at it to confirm Windows Security opinion https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-mail-lost-e-mail/22a5206e-0957-418b-b177-b1451274686c"
  6. lost e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lost e-mails: I lost e-mails that were saved in folders. How can I find & retrieve them? them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mails/1f4eb63e-095a-4f82-b04f-9d30910b27af"
  7. E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail

E-mail for Contacts going to Bulk Mail: Recently noticed I was not receiving e-mail from several of my Contacts. Just by chance when looking for a notice from a vendor in my Bulk Folder I found many e-mails from Contacts that I have in my People App. I am working with Windows 10 and I have Yahoo Mail. Has...
  8. Windows 10 mail (hotmail) contacts

Windows 10 mail (hotmail) contacts: How do I import my Windows 10 mail (hotmail) contacts into EM Client? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-hotmail-contacts/ef8eeada-a60c-40b3-95b2-03a6557a93fc"
  9. Lost all contact e-mail addresses

in Browsers and Email
    Lost all contact e-mail addresses: I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday. Went to send an e-mail just now and all of my contacts e-mail addresses are gone. 95042
  10. E-Mail contacts

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail contacts: The Win 10 Mail does not have a connection to contacts. If you want to forward or send E-Mail, you have to open the People app and copy and paste to the To line in the Web 10 Mail page. Is there a way to have the contacts button on the Web 10 mail page? I had to download Win...