Windows 10: hotmail issues

Discus and support hotmail issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I dont know how to take care of a message i got from microsoft , which reads one or more folders in my mailbox. I dont even know whats this means.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by janetBaird, Feb 18, 2020.

1. hotmail issues

I dont know how to take care of a message i got from microsoft , which reads one or more folders in my mailbox. I dont even know whats this means. also there are two email adresses that are supposed to be seperate. one gmail, one hotmail

:)

janetBaird, Feb 18, 2020

2. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Feb 18, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 18, 2020
  4. hotmail issues

E72 - Hotmail Account not working

Please be advised that the Nokia Messaging email platform is currently experiencing an issue with Windows Live Hotmail accounts. The problem is that Hotmail email stops synchronzing to the Nokia device. To fix this issue, users need to re-supply their
    Hotmail password within the Nokia Messaging client on the Nokia device. An email with resolution instructions has been sent to all affected Hotmail users for this issue. Resolution instructions are listed below:

For Nokia S60 5.0 touch screen devices (X6, N97, N97 mini, 5800, 5530 and 5230), perform the following steps:

• Start the E-mail client.
    • Select Options.
    • Select Tools.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select the Windows Live Hotmail mailbox.
    • Select Password.
    • Enter in the Hotmail password.
    For Nokia S60 V3.2 devices (C5, E52, E55, E72, E75, 6710, 6730 and N86 8MP), perform the following steps:

• Select Options.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Mailbox settings.
    • Select Password.
    For the Maemo (N900) Nokia device, perform the following steps:

• Select Edit accounts.
    • Select Nokia Messaging.
    • Select Mailboxes.
    • Select Edit Windows Live Hotmail.
    • Select Password.
    For all other Nokia S60 devices, perform the following steps:

• Select Settings.
    • Select Password.

acgbarrasa, Feb 18, 2020
Thema:

hotmail issues

1. hotmail issues - Similar Threads - hotmail issues

2. Is hotmail having an issue because I have not been receiving any emails since 5/8/23

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is hotmail having an issue because I have not been receiving any emails since 5/8/23: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-hotmail-having-an-issue-because-i-have-not-been/5716ea11-cab1-4f20-a699-28ec1d21a151
  3. Is hotmail having an issue because I have not been receiving any emails since 5/8/23

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is hotmail having an issue because I have not been receiving any emails since 5/8/23: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-hotmail-having-an-issue-because-i-have-not-been/5716ea11-cab1-4f20-a699-28ec1d21a151
  4. windows 10 microsoft hotmail account issue: cannot get a sign in page where you enter the...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows 10 microsoft hotmail account issue: cannot get a sign in page where you enter the...: I have two hotmail email accounts, each with its own password. What's happening is that one of the accounts comes up without my entering my password. Also, my second alias hotmail account cannot be accessed Everything was fine up until a few weeks ago. Would like support...
  5. microsoft live vs hotmail issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft live vs hotmail issue: Hullo there. I've looked in the forum, and I didn't see anything quite like this that I could tell, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong keywords. Anyway, here's my situation. We recently got a new desktop computer and my husband set it up using my sister's hotmail...
  6. microsoft live vs hotmail issue

in Windows 10 Support
    microsoft live vs hotmail issue: Hullo there. I've looked in the forum, and I didn't see anything quite like this that I could tell, but maybe I'm searching for the wrong keywords. Anyway, here's my situation. We recently got a new desktop computer and my husband set it up using my sister's hotmail...
  7. Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?: Hi: I just noticed, I am missing slightly under 7000 mails I had stored on Hotmail. How can I contact them through e-mail, as I am in Belgium, and calling the US is not quite an option? Tried through the support site, but that was a total dead end. Thank you. ADDENDUM: my...
  8. Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?

in Windows 10 Support
    Hotmail issue (7000 lost mails): how to contact them through e-mail?: Hi: I just noticed, I am missing slightly under 7000 mails I had stored on Hotmail. How can I contact them through e-mail, as I am in Belgium, and calling the US is not quite an option? Tried through the support site, but that was a total dead end. Thank you. ADDENDUM: my...
  9. Hotmail security issue, can't get outlook to help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hotmail security issue, can't get outlook to help: I have a hotmail account. I'm getting spam from everyone in my address book. What is this? What can I do? I cannot get help from Hotmail/outlook....
  10. C:\users\[username] incorrect and its a issue when using a @hotmail account to sign in.

in Windows 10 Customization
    C:\users\[username] incorrect and its a issue when using a @hotmail account to sign in.: Hi all, A while back on my desktop PC (old PC) some few years ago I mistakenly setup the account as "Lenar" instead of "Lenard" It didn't bother me but now it does only because I now use my Hotmail account to sign in rather than have a local/offline account Now, recently...