Windows 10: Hotmail needs to be fixed

Discus and support Hotmail needs to be fixed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Needs to be "fixed". Nothing happens. [Original Title: Hotmail]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TomChichester, May 21, 2020.

1. Hotmail needs to be fixed

Needs to be "fixed". Nothing happens.

[Original Title: Hotmail]

:)

TomChichester, May 21, 2020

2. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, May 21, 2020
  3. E72 - Hotmail Account not working

Please be advised that the Nokia Messaging email platform is currently experiencing an issue with Windows Live Hotmail accounts. The problem is that Hotmail email stops synchronzing to the Nokia device. To fix this issue, users need to re-supply their
    Hotmail password within the Nokia Messaging client on the Nokia device. An email with resolution instructions has been sent to all affected Hotmail users for this issue. Resolution instructions are listed below:

For Nokia S60 5.0 touch screen devices (X6, N97, N97 mini, 5800, 5530 and 5230), perform the following steps:

• Start the E-mail client.
    • Select Options.
    • Select Tools.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select the Windows Live Hotmail mailbox.
    • Select Password.
    • Enter in the Hotmail password.
    For Nokia S60 V3.2 devices (C5, E52, E55, E72, E75, 6710, 6730 and N86 8MP), perform the following steps:

• Select Options.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Mailbox settings.
    • Select Password.
    For the Maemo (N900) Nokia device, perform the following steps:

• Select Edit accounts.
    • Select Nokia Messaging.
    • Select Mailboxes.
    • Select Edit Windows Live Hotmail.
    • Select Password.
    For all other Nokia S60 devices, perform the following steps:

• Select Settings.
    • Select Password.

acgbarrasa, May 21, 2020
  4. keithy333 Win User

Hotmail needs to be fixed

new hotmail

Please could someone explain in plain english how do i set up a new "hotmail account " mine old one do not work and i have been trying to set up a new one but all this jargon does not help a poor old man, i had hotmail for 10 years but i not get it now it say something about delta sync i mean what the hell is that , so if a kind person could guide me step by step thank you

keithy333, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Hotmail needs to be fixed

1. Hotmail needs to be fixed - Similar Threads - Hotmail needs fixed

2. Need chat help with a blocked hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need chat help with a blocked hotmail account: I have a hotmail account that has been blocked - have tried everything to recover it - even started new outllok email account - I need to recover my emails on the hotmail account - do I have to hire a lawyer to recover my emails - I am beginniny to think so...
  3. Need chat help with a blocked hotmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need chat help with a blocked hotmail account: I have a hotmail account that has been blocked - have tried everything to recover it - even started new outllok email account - I need to recover my emails on the hotmail account - do I have to hire a lawyer to recover my emails - I am beginniny to think so...
  4. hotmail

hotmail: What are these permissions for do i need them?Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/7f71cdfc-5531-40f1-97ab-d8b03e5670cd
  5. hotmail

hotmail: i received an email saying that it will be locked in 48 hoursHello hotmail.com,We noticed some unusual activity in your hotmail.com account @hotmail.com. To help protect your account, we've temporarily blocked your account.How can you unblock your account? The fastest way to...
  6. hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hotmail: All my emails and contacts have disappeared in win 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/80bfddf4-9a7f-46d9-9beb-ba44160cebd7
  7. hotmail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hotmail: I am about to dump windows all together because of issues with disappearing emails. I use Hotmail, have for years. It's free, but that does not mean that anyone has the right to delete them arbitrarily. I have received emails from family members only to read them and when...
  8. telling me that I need to fix my hotmail account again when I try to "fix" it ...it gives...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    telling me that I need to fix my hotmail account again when I try to "fix" it ...it gives...: my Hotmail account is telling me that I need to fix my account. When I try to do this I am getting a blank screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/telling-me-that-i-need-to-fix-my-hotmail-account/15662759-8ba0-4370-84a9-078e7773b7f0
  9. Hotmail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotmail: I have a hotmail account but as you know hotmail was phased out. Can I create a liv account and sync the two? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/c5a7db51-0a91-4773-824f-abb49f453516
  10. Microsoft really need to give hotmail users option to have skype on their hotmail or not.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft really need to give hotmail users option to have skype on their hotmail or not.: Microsoft have enough money in the bank to give better options to its users truth is it is extremely hard and if not impossible to remove skype from hotmail. You check your emails everyday through hotmail your logged into skype. Microsoft can easily fix this and give user...