Windows 10: Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full

Discus and support Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I want to backup my email to a hard disk. I am using the online client I get when I go to www.hotmail.com. The references I can find are out of date.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MarkBeauchene, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full

I want to backup my email to a hard disk. I am using the online client I get when I go to www.hotmail.com. The references I can find are out of date.

:)

MarkBeauchene, Jan 11, 2019
  2. ocgmj Win User

Outlook 2010 + Hotmail account Bug...

Have you download the outlook hotmail connector ?

ocgmj, Jan 11, 2019
  3. natr0n Win User
    hotmail is now outlook

Hotmail users can now upgrade to outlook layout.It looks like windows 8 menus. It's very fast now using outlook over the previous layout.

look in your hotmail/live for this email. Outlook.co​m Team "You've changed. Shouldn't your inbox?"‏

you can upgrade from within and create new alias's too.

*Toast :toast:

natr0n, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Edito Win User

Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full

Outlook 2010 + Hotmail account Bug...

Hi ppl hope ever things good there, i formatted my PC and re-installed my outlook 2010 and i configured every little thing and i just can't send emails using my hotmail account configured in outlook i can only receive does anyone know how can i fix it???

Thanks...

Edito, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full

1. Hotmail ( Outlook) mailbox getting full - Similar Threads - Hotmail Outlook mailbox

2. 554 5.2.2 mailbox full; STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    554 5.2.2 mailbox full; STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:: I can receive emails but am unable to send anything, how do I resolve this. I have emptied as many files as I can since the message first appeared but still no joy. Full message reads : - An unknown error has occurred. Subject 'Fw: Invoice' Server Error: 554 Server...
  3. Hotmail/Outlook

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hotmail/Outlook: I have Windows 10 and use Outlook as my email. Before Outlook I had a Hotmail email address and updated to Outlook when Microsoft said that Hotmail will no longer be used. I have been getting unwanted e-mails from my old Hotmail address. Is there any way I can delete my...
  4. Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties

in Browsers and Email
    Hotmail/Outlook - loading difficulties: Why does Hotmail/Outlook have such difficulty (very, very slow and often failing to open at all) loading in Windows 10 - especially as Gmail is fine (very quick to open and never fails)?? 47844
  5. four drafts mailboxes in Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    four drafts mailboxes in Outlook 2016: I've set up Outlook 2016 to handle my Gmail account; my Microsoft Office is in Italian whereas my Gmail account is in English, I used the command outlook.exe /resetfolders to put the names of all my various mailboxes into Italian, but for some reason I now have four...
  6. Outlook & Hotmail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook & Hotmail: Outlook Mail that I send to Hotmail.com is rejected. Any ideas Thanks 77094
  7. Issues with hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016

in Browsers and Email
    Issues with hotmail accounts with Outlook 2016: I have many hotmail accounts (over 10) and was using Windows Live Mail 2012. Because WLM stopped support for ActiveSync, I switched to Outlook 2016. One issue I see is when I add my hotmail accounts to outlook, some are setup as "Microsoft Exchange" and some are "Exchange...
  8. Outlook & Exchange 2016 issues with moved mailbox

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook & Exchange 2016 issues with moved mailbox: I thought I would just share some knowledge after 2 days of mucking around trying to get my email working again. I run my own Exchange 2016 server and use Outlook to connect to it and read my emails. Yesterday all of a sudden it started throwing up a message stating that...
  9. @hotmail or @outlook?

in Browsers and Email
    @hotmail or @outlook?: I have had a hotmail address for a very long time, does it make a difference if I use @Hotmail or @Outlook? 69931
  10. MS office pro plus-outlook...mailbox full,need to "save"attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS office pro plus-outlook...mailbox full,need to "save"attachments: My issue is with microsoft office pro plus. This software is currently working on a windows 7 machine so not strictly for this forum. The software interacts with a mail server belonging to my employer. The issue is that i have dozens of emails which have attachments...