Windows 10: Hotmail/Outlook saying I reached storage limit when I have should have increased storage

Discus and support Hotmail/Outlook saying I reached storage limit when I have should have increased storage in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I received a message this morning that my account had reached its 15 GP limit. I am on a shared 365 plan and should have 50 GB. Therefore I am unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pkrishseaweed, May 21, 2020.

1. Hotmail/Outlook saying I reached storage limit when I have should have increased storage

I received a message this morning that my account had reached its 15 GP limit. I am on a shared 365 plan and should have 50 GB.

Therefore I am unable to send or receive email.

I cannot get any traction with support.

There appears to be an issue with the outlook server.

Anyone else having this issue?

:)

pkrishseaweed, May 21, 2020
  2. DaveR234 Win User

"You've reached the storage limit on your phone. Go free...." How?

Just got a HTC Surround from ATT. Signed in to xbox live app, tried to do something and says" You've reached your storage limit." There is no place to go manage storage or delete anything. I get a similar message in other apps.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

Thanks,

DaveR234, May 21, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Ups Windows Live Hotmail Storage to 5GB

Microsoft has upped the capacity of its free Windows Live Hotmail to 5GB. The new capacity will be more than double the previous amount of storage offered by Hotmail. When Windows Live Hotmail launched earlier this year, it offered users 2GB of e-mail space. Gmail, which has literally been increasing user e-mail storage every day for over a year, currently offers around 2.8GB of free storage. Microsoft also offers connectivity between Hotmail and its other applications like Outlook, and an enhanced e-mail security applet for users to see immediately if any messages post a serious risk to their computer.

Source: TG Daily

malware, May 21, 2020
  4. joesax Win User

Hotmail/Outlook saying I reached storage limit when I have should have increased storage

Is there an error message when storage limit is reached?

Is an error message displayed on the phone when the storage limit is reached?

The Help says:

"Your My Phone account provides you with 200 MB of free storage on your web account. If you try to sync content to your My Phone account that exceeds this limit, then My Phone will stop transferring files until you manually delete some files and create more
    space."

It's not mentioned whether there's a message displayed or whether the phone just stops transferring files without warning you. From other posts here, it seems that there may be a message. But I'd like to make sure.
    Thanks,
    Joe

joesax, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Hotmail/Outlook saying I reached storage limit when I have should have increased storage

1. Hotmail/Outlook saying I reached storage limit when I have should have increased storage - Similar Threads - Hotmail Outlook saying

2. i have a storage problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a storage problem: i made a mistake and installed hisuite then it installed some drivers that caused to my memory integrity in windows defender i tried to search for the incopatible drivers names manually in search bar to delete them ,C drive didnt gave me the permission window i kept trying it...
  3. i have a storage problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a storage problem: i made a mistake and installed hisuite then it installed some drivers that caused to my memory integrity in windows defender i tried to search for the incopatible drivers names manually in search bar to delete them ,C drive didnt gave me the permission window i kept trying it...
  4. I have problem with storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with storage: So when i turn on my comptur i randomly lose or gain like 10 gb on C: drive but i don t know why i almost everything download on my other disk but why then my C: is one day 100gb another day 80 gb then 40 gb and then 55 gb like why and is affecting my D: too someday is it 260...
  5. I have problem with storage

I have problem with storage: So when i turn on my comptur i randomly lose or gain like 10 gb on C: drive but i don t know why i almost everything download on my other disk but why then my C: is one day 100gb another day 80 gb then 40 gb and then 55 gb like why and is affecting my D: too someday is it 260...
  6. Storage full... But I have 52% storage remaining?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Storage full... But I have 52% storage remaining?: When I right click on my Desktop it shows: "Storage full- get more" and for some reason my OneDrive is full too. Also, in settings, when I view my storage, it says I have 225GB remaining. What is going on? I'm assuming this could be some kind of malware. My disk is formatted...
  7. Why do I have so little storage compared to what I should have?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why do I have so little storage compared to what I should have?: 31 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 76? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-so-little-storage-compared-to-what-i/ca75c23f-098b-4d21-bb3f-ef88f92870e6
  8. Why do I have so little storage compared to what I should have?

Why do I have so little storage compared to what I should have?: 31 + 4 + 4 + 2 + 1 = 76? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-have-so-little-storage-compared-to-what-i/ca75c23f-098b-4d21-bb3f-ef88f92870e6
  9. Storage Increase

Storage Increase: How do I get more gigobytes for my storage? They say I am exceeding the 50 gigobytes I pay 6.99 a month for on windows 7. I have upgraded to windows 10 now. I also have a new card. They wont be able to charge me now. I need to get more gigobytes? Please help. My phone number...
  10. game says i don't have storage but i do

game says i don't have storage but i do: I am trying to install an update to apex legends and the update stops at 16gb every time saying I don't have enough space, even though I having 635gb free on the drive I am installing it on....