Windows 10: Hotmail problem??

Discus and support Hotmail problem?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi There Today and some days before that I had a problem with outlook. Each time I would go in the messages I received seem to be very hard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zakocanada, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Hotmail problem??

Hi There

Today and some days before that I had a problem with outlook.

Each time I would go in the messages I received seem to be very hard to read...like id the letters and symbols had been cut in halt.

It does not to this anywhere except in Hotmail. aNYONE CAN HELP ME??

Something like that:

Hotmail problem?? cfedb47a-07f9-4880-a289-e0dfe7a21c7b?upload=true.jpg

:)

zakocanada, Mar 14, 2019

2. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Mar 14, 2019
  3. keithy333 Win User
    new hotmail

Please could someone explain in plain english how do i set up a new "hotmail account " mine old one do not work and i have been trying to set up a new one but all this jargon does not help a poor old man, i had hotmail for 10 years but i not get it now it say something about delta sync i mean what the hell is that , so if a kind person could guide me step by step thank you

keithy333, Mar 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Hotmail problem??

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Hotmail problem??

1. Hotmail problem?? - Similar Threads - Hotmail problem

2. Has hotmail removed the Block option from the Junk mail folder?

in Browsers and Email
    Has hotmail removed the Block option from the Junk mail folder?: The junk mail folder had an option to block the selected junk mails before. This option no longer exists. Has the Hotmail removed the block option from the Junk folder or it has been moved somewhere? Can user select all junk mails in the Junk Folder to block them instead of...
  3. Why am I blocked from hotmail and outlook?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why am I blocked from hotmail and outlook?: My email has been blocked all day. It says to put in my password but there is no place to add my password. I can't send email to anyone except my son who has a Hotmail address....
  4. Cannot accesss my Hotmail Email Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot accesss my Hotmail Email Account: I cannot log into my Hotmail Email account. I had all my devises synced to access my Yahoo Account and Gmail account by log into Gmail. My other two accounts were displayed and accessible. They have just disappeared and I cannot access Hotmail via IE. I need help...
  5. why am i constantly getting a message to update my hotmail account for windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    why am i constantly getting a message to update my hotmail account for windows 10 mail: Why do I keep getting a notification that I need to update my Hotmail account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-constantly-getting-a-message-to-update-my/c6d3156c-cb82-4f92-8cac-5bc41757a451
  6. hotmail account out of date but displaying error code 0x80090016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotmail account out of date but displaying error code 0x80090016: Hotmail account settings out of date giving a fault code ox80090016 how to fix before I delete Hotmail cheers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-account-out-of-date-but-displaying-error/68a1b3da-6842-4fdc-9f03-35af26d39b72
  7. Hotmail-Account has Proplem in Mail for Windows 10 App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail-Account has Proplem in Mail for Windows 10 App: Since Friday my app said that there was a problem with my Hotmail-Account but failed to repair it. Today I got frustrated and deleted the connection to the app, now when I tried to reestablish it I get an error message 0x80090027 with out any further explanation and told to...
  8. 0x800706d9 on all hotmail/outlook addresses in windows 10 app and outlook 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0x800706d9 on all hotmail/outlook addresses in windows 10 app and outlook 365: I originally had a warning saying I had to resign in.. the error code 0x800706d9 Next, I removed email addresses both Hotmail and the outlook Same code came up. My windows are up to date I attempted to take the computer back to a date before it happened. Only 2...
  9. hotmail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    hotmail account: I cannot get into my Hotmail email account on the laptop or pc. I have no problem on my tablet. address and password is correct. Why is this? confused. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail-account/52687057-d6ef-4447-8b31-cb573136143f"
  10. Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.: I now get "Network Operation Failed" and below that, "Error with send/receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error: 80041004" This Outlook install is part of Office 2010. Everything was running fine until this morning. I did a lot of searching...