Windows 10: Hotmail problem??

Discus and support Hotmail problem?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi There Today and some days before that I had a problem with outlook. Each time I would go in the messages I received seem to be very hard to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by zakocanada, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Hotmail problem??

Hi There

Today and some days before that I had a problem with outlook.

Each time I would go in the messages I received seem to be very hard to read...like id the letters and symbols had been cut in halt.

It does not to this anywhere except in Hotmail. aNYONE CAN HELP ME??

Something like that:

Hotmail problem?? cfedb47a-07f9-4880-a289-e0dfe7a21c7b?upload=true.jpg

:)

zakocanada, Mar 14, 2019

2. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Mar 14, 2019
  3. keithy333 Win User
    new hotmail

Please could someone explain in plain english how do i set up a new "hotmail account " mine old one do not work and i have been trying to set up a new one but all this jargon does not help a poor old man, i had hotmail for 10 years but i not get it now it say something about delta sync i mean what the hell is that , so if a kind person could guide me step by step thank you

keithy333, Mar 14, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Hotmail problem??

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Hotmail problem??

1. Hotmail problem?? - Similar Threads - Hotmail problem

2. Changing only password on hotmail email and not to all microsoft accounts.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing only password on hotmail email and not to all microsoft accounts.: Hello I want to change only the password on hotmail email and not to all microsoft accounts. How may I get it? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-only-password-on-hotmail-email-and-not-to/e33ac0c7-8cbc-4861-ade9-0080be21f480"
  3. blocked hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
    blocked hotmail account: I have been blocked out of my Hotmail account for 3 weeks, I have filled in recovery forms and talked to a agent but still I have no notification from Microsoft regarding the unblocking of my account. Can you please help?...
  4. how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up

how to remove hotmail account that I did not set up: how do i remove a hotmail accoutn? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-hotmail-account-that-i-did-not-set/eda9563d-ab1c-4ca4-864f-7d033b632332"
  5. Hotmail address account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hotmail address account: Does anybody can help me? I have a hotmail account and I can send mails from this with no problem at all, however, I cannot receive mails. There is plenty of room and I have not set any particular restriction for incoming emails. Any idea as to how solve this problem?...
  6. Outlook Requires "Signed In" to access Outlook/Hotmail Accounts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook Requires "Signed In" to access Outlook/Hotmail Accounts: I thought this might have been the result of a recent update, but it only affects one of my machines. Normally, I use Outlook without "signing in" to a Microsoft/ MS Office account. I independently, during account setup, set up my hotmail account. This was fine on both of my...
  7. Please investigate and Shutdown a Fraud Scammer using a Hotmail account

Please investigate and Shutdown a Fraud Scammer using a Hotmail account: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is a fraudulent scammer. They have listed a property for rent in Scarborough, Maine on Craigslist and are NOT the property owner. My wife and I both met the actual owner living inside and she stated at least 4 people have been...
  8. Hotmail Account Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hotmail Account Not Working: Can any members help?? My Hotmail account has just stopped functioning properly - I cannot send a message, cannot access the "Settings" and cannot delete Drafts or Deleted Messages. When I click the "Send" button, it simply Grays out and there is no further activity. (Yes,...
  9. pin for my hotmail account

pin for my hotmail account: has anyone had where the pin they created doesn't t work and then it makes you restart your computer because you have used your wrong pin too many times? I selected the reset my pin and instead of going somewhere where you can do that it suggests a place but when you go...
  10. Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook send/receive problem with Hotmail.: I now get "Network Operation Failed" and below that, "Error with send/receive. There was an error synchronizing your folder hierarchy. Error: 80041004" This Outlook install is part of Office 2010. Everything was running fine until this morning. I did a lot of searching...