Windows 10: Hotmail seems to always be open

Discus and support Hotmail seems to always be open in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have always opened my email through IE signing in each time. But now it is automatically signed in which I do not like, I think it leaves me open to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Frustrated223, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Hotmail seems to always be open

I have always opened my email through IE signing in each time. But now it is automatically signed in which I do not like, I think it leaves me open to intruders. Can I go back to signing in each time like I did in Windows 7, Is this possible?

:)

Frustrated223, Sep 12, 2019

2. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Sep 12, 2019
  3. jekiboi20 Win User
    Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Sep 12, 2019
  4. Terrysutt Win User

Hotmail seems to always be open

Hotmail gone.

I had a message from Firefox saying it seemed slow to open and suggested I did a refresh.
    I did the refresh but my e mail Outlook Hotmail .com programme no longer shows on the toolbar.
    is this a Firefox or Microsotf problem to restore it?

Terrysutt, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Hotmail seems to always be open

1. Hotmail seems to always be open - Similar Threads - Hotmail seems always

2. Always open with

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always open with: I accidentally opened a .pck file with windows media player and cannot revert it to its original form. I need it back to its original form. I have tried reset to default settings in default apps. I do not want a different app. I want the original back....
  3. Always open with

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Always open with: I accidentally opened a .pck file with windows media player and cannot revert it to its original form. I need it back to its original form. I have tried reset to default settings in default apps. I do not want a different app. I want the original back....
  4. Always open with

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. "Open with" always open the wrong file

"Open with" always open the wrong file: Hello all, I have problems with my "Open With" option in the right-click menu. It always opens the wrong file. Not the wrong program but wrong file. If I right click any files, e.g. "D:/123.c" , choose "Open With", then choose Notepad, it will always open the file...
  6. always open with

always open with: how can i enable always open with https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-open-with/d1f02542-d3f0-4ae6-960e-097af6ea3fac
  7. always open with

always open with: hi I'm trying to make a game and i want to always open txt files in visual studio code but I don't know how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/always-open-with/151a13f9-1a16-408e-8a13-807b6cf958ed
  8. Hotmail

Hotmail: I have a hotmail account but as you know hotmail was phased out. Can I create a liv account and sync the two? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/c5a7db51-0a91-4773-824f-abb49f453516
  9. Settings not always opening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Settings not always opening: I've had this problem for a few months although I'm not sure exactly when it started. When I click on Settings (taskbar or menu) it doesn't open right away. I usually have to click 3-4 times. Everything else is fine on both taskbar and menu, it's just Settings that won't open...
  10. unable to open emails in hotmail with any browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to open emails in hotmail with any browser: I am unable to open any email in hotmail in win 10 home. Error message " unable to complete download. Try again later". This is happening 2 days now. I am using Acer Aspire A315-21-99ES Sam...