Windows 10: Hotmail

Discus and support Hotmail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Why is it that when I read an email and then delete it, it is not counted in the Deleted Items Folder. It should be, it was deleted.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StanDOUGALL, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Hotmail

Why is it that when I read an email and then delete it, it is not counted in the Deleted Items Folder. It should be, it was deleted.

:)

StanDOUGALL, Aug 15, 2020

2. Not all Hotmail Folders are Updated

MichaelSingapore, Aug 15, 2020
  3. keithy333 Win User
    new hotmail

Please could someone explain in plain english how do i set up a new "hotmail account " mine old one do not work and i have been trying to set up a new one but all this jargon does not help a poor old man, i had hotmail for 10 years but i not get it now it say something about delta sync i mean what the hell is that , so if a kind person could guide me step by step thank you

keithy333, Aug 15, 2020
  4. jekiboi20 Win User

Hotmail

Nokia Lumia 610 Hotmail Synchronizing

Try these steps:

Resync your Hotmail/Live account.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap and hold your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Select Sync.
    If it doesn't work, reset your password on this link http://account.live.com then perform these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap Email+Accounts.
    • Tap your Live/Hotmail account.
    • Then mark off the option of mail synchronization.
    • Reboot your phone and then activate the email sync again.
    If the above steps will not work, clear your history by doing these steps:

• Open Internet Explorer (on phone)
    • Tap (...) then go to Settings.
    • Select Clear History.
    Also, check that your server is "m.hotmail.com"

jekiboi20, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

Hotmail

1. Hotmail - Similar Threads - Hotmail

2. Hotmail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail: How to connect with an agent on chat for assistance with hotmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/20fe3715-3d40-45f7-958b-decb5fdaf0fc
  3. Hotmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotmail: How to connect with an agent on chat for assistance with hotmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotmail/20fe3715-3d40-45f7-958b-decb5fdaf0fc
  4. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotmail account: I had to create a new Hotmail account through Microsoft cause my old one got hacked and I wasn't able to get anyone at microsoft to help me fix it. My new one is working but I'm unable to delete my old account because I can't sign into due to the account being hacked. Any...
  5. Hotmail account

Hotmail account: I had to create a new Hotmail account through Microsoft cause my old one got hacked and I wasn't able to get anyone at microsoft to help me fix it. My new one is working but I'm unable to delete my old account because I can't sign into due to the account being hacked. Any...
  6. Hotmail account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...: My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! I need both accounts, to be separate. How can I access my hotmails please? Also there is no search function....
  8. My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...: My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! I need both accounts, to be separate. How can I access my hotmails please? Also there is no search function....
  9. My hotmail account seems to have been swallowed up by outlook and I can't find it! How can...

10. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...