Windows 10: HotSpot and WiFi

Discus and support HotSpot and WiFi in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Everytime I restart my laptop the wifi button is greyed out and the when clicking on the hotspot it keeps loading and nothing happens. I ran over some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KrunalPatel3997, Mar 4, 2020.

1. HotSpot and WiFi

Everytime I restart my laptop the wifi button is greyed out and the when clicking on the hotspot it keeps loading and nothing happens. I ran over some answers on this and found some cmd commands to reset the firewall and others and it works too. But on restarting the same problem persists so help me with it.

:)

KrunalPatel3997, Mar 4, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Mar 4, 2020
  3. WiFi Hotspot

How can I use my Windows 10 PC, as a WiFi Hotspot

I need step by step instructions , please.

HelenaKriel, Mar 4, 2020
  4. cheetahfm Win User

HotSpot and WiFi

Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

HotSpot and WiFi

1. HotSpot and WiFi - Similar Threads - HotSpot WiFi

2. Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me.: Windows 10 not showing mobile hotspot in wifi. Please help me. I turn on hotspot in mobile but windows 10 not showing . I will try restart my laptop windows 10 but I still this problem....
  3. Unable to access both wifi and hotspot

Unable to access both wifi and hotspot: The list of networks should be available to me before, but they completely disappeared from the list since a while ago. My other computer can access the network yet this one can't. Any ideas that can help me with this issue? I have tried network reset. Unable to get the...
  4. my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones...

my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones...: my laptop is not able to detect wifi hotspot of redmi phones though other android phones are detecting and already connected to that wifi hotspot...
  5. How do I make nearby wifi and hotspot connections show up on desktop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make nearby wifi and hotspot connections show up on desktop?: So I finished building my PC, and I already plugged in my phone to connect the pc to internet via USB cable (I don't have wifi router) and did the updates, now, how do I make nearby wifi and hotspot show up? It just tells me to go on network settings etc.. but I can't do...
  6. WiFi hotspot with firewall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi hotspot with firewall: Hello, in a smaller company where I work, I would like to create wifi network without access to our local network (network printer, network drives etc.) I have one older laptop with Windows 10 and with broken keyboard, so I would like to use the laptop for this purpose. My...
  7. Laptop WiFi not working for a particular hotspot

Laptop WiFi not working for a particular hotspot: My laptop have Windows 10. Recently my laptop was connected to WiFi network through my phone's wifi hotspot but it showed me a yellow warning on the symbol. But whenever I use WiFi network of another device's WiFi hotspot, the internet runs smoothly but it never work on the...
  8. only wifi from home router and my mobile hotspot not visible on list of available networks

only wifi from home router and my mobile hotspot not visible on list of available networks: I cant find my household router wifi network and my personnel mobile hotspot network on the list of available networks on my laptop. This problem appears from the time i replaced with router D-Link DIR-615. lets say my router has a problem but why isnt my mobile hotspot not...
  9. my laptop hotspot after update cant share the internet from the wifi please help

my laptop hotspot after update cant share the internet from the wifi please help: my laptop hotspot cant share the internet, when device conected to my laptop hot spot its say "no internet" i try speed test my laptop have internet and i can browse fine but my hotspot cant share the internet conection to other device when it conected, i dont understand...
  10. How do I forget an old "Hidden Network", which is my iPhone wifi hotspot?

How do I forget an old "Hidden Network", which is my iPhone wifi hotspot?: Long story here, please read carefully, I'll try to be as clear as possible... I have a Windows 10 PC. Months ago, I used my iPhone as a wifi personal hotspot. The SSID appeared automatically in my Wifi list on my PC as "iPhone", and my iPhone default password was some...