Windows 10: Hotspot connected devices in Lenovo 320 do not have "Internet Access"

Discus and support Hotspot connected devices in Lenovo 320 do not have "Internet Access" in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 320 with a Windows 10 Home. After a Windows update all devices connected to my Laptop's Hotspot show "No Internet access"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Trying Mark, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Hotspot connected devices in Lenovo 320 do not have "Internet Access"

I am using a Lenovo Ideapad 320 with a Windows 10 Home.

After a Windows update all devices connected to my Laptop's Hotspot show "No Internet access"

I tried to tick and untick the share my internet connection switch in the Adapter Options.

I tried a network reset.

Some people in the threads advised that it might be the security update of Windows.\

Any and all info you guys send me I will try again.

:)

Trying Mark, Nov 28, 2018

2. Windows 10 Hotspot - No internet access on the devices that connect

Hi,

There are several causes of network connection issues. For us to better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Is there an error message displayed when accessing the Internet using other devices?
    • Have you tried to reconfigure the Mobile hotspot settings of your computer?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Gerard Qui, Nov 28, 2018
  3. John Ado Win User
    Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access

Got it.

This usually happen if Internet Connection Sharing was not enabled. To do this, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + X and select Network Connections.
    • Please note that at this point, your hotspot connection should be showing here
    • Right-click your internet source, which should be Ethernet.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click Sharing.
    • Check the Allow other network users to connect through this computer's Internet connection option.
    • Under Home networking connection drop-down menu select your
      hotspot connection name
    • Click OK.

Please advised as necessary.

John Ado, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Hotspot connected devices in Lenovo 320 do not have "Internet Access"

Windows 10 Hotspot - No internet access on the devices that connect

I've been unable to get any device (connected to the hotspot from my computer) to have internet access. It doesn't matter whether I approach it through the process Start > Settings > Mobile Hotspot, Command Prompt > netsh wlan (rest of that process), or
    through making use of programs for hotspotting. I can get everything to connect to the computer, but they can't access the internet.

I am on Windows 10 Home, version 1703, build 15063.540.

RhysWilliamson, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Hotspot connected devices in Lenovo 320 do not have "Internet Access"

1. Hotspot connected devices in Lenovo 320 do not have "Internet Access" - Similar Threads - Hotspot connected devices

2. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  3. Phone hotspot connected but have no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone hotspot connected but have no internet: HelloI have a problem where my laptop Nitro AN515-52 connected to the phone hotspot iphone 15 pro but show as no internet and I can't use the internet. This never happened before and I used this hotspot frequently before this.I am not sure is this a phone or laptop problem,...
  4. sharing internet through hotspot, no internet access on other devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sharing internet through hotspot, no internet access on other devices: I am connected to internet on my laptop through USB tethering, now when I turned on my laptop's hotsopt and if someone connects to it, it shows no internet access help me fix that....
  5. sharing internet through hotspot, no internet access on other devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sharing internet through hotspot, no internet access on other devices: I am connected to internet on my laptop through USB tethering, now when I turned on my laptop's hotsopt and if someone connects to it, it shows no internet access help me fix that....
  6. Can connect to mobile hotspot but no internet access.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can connect to mobile hotspot but no internet access.: I just got a tp-link Archer TX50E wifi and bluetooth card and im trying to use mobile hot spot. I can connect to the hot spot but have no internet connection when connected to it.Now before you type out out long response i have already tried most of the other suggusted fixes....
  7. Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot Connected but no internet access: I am trying to use the feature of mobile hotspot while I connected to the internet by internet cable, everything is going good and when I am connected with my phone to the network created by mobile hotspot there is no internet access although there is internet access in my...
  8. mobile hotspot connected no internet access

mobile hotspot connected no internet access: my lenovo laptop mobile hotspot connected on my mobile but its showing no internet access how did i fix this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-connected-no-internet-access/32bf7c6d-c825-440e-9a20-314102d2cb0f
  9. No Internet Connection - Hotspot from Android Devices

No Internet Connection - Hotspot from Android Devices: Hi All, So recently i experiencing that my Wi-Fi has no internet access from Hotspot Android Device. Other Devices Phone/Laptop that connected to my Android Hotspot has no problem with network at all. Then these actions are what i did if that happened; 1. Sometimes in...
  10. Hotspot connecting but saying "No Internet Access"

Hotspot connecting but saying "No Internet Access": I recently updated to Windows 10 1903, but every time I try to use hot-spot it says no internet access but immediately opens the browser and it goes to a Microsoft link, unfortunately only the browser would use the hot-spot internet other apps such as the store cannot and all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i use lenovo ideapad as wifi hotspot