Windows 10: hotspot is not working

Discus and support hotspot is not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have created my hotspot connection but its not connecting on my android phone. i have my broadband connection of internet.my ethenet shows no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by muhammadahmed4, Sep 27, 2018.

1. hotspot is not working

i have created my hotspot connection but its not connecting on my android phone.

i have my broadband connection of internet.my ethenet shows no internet.

:)

muhammadahmed4, Sep 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Sep 27, 2018
  4. hotspot is not working

hotspot not working

Hi Mohammad,

The issue that you’ve encountered when using the hotspot on your
    Windows 10 computer may be caused by some configuration or files mismatched. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you run the Internet Connections troubleshooter from the
    Control Panel. This process will automatically scan and correct the possible cause of the issue. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Control Panel and press
      Enter
    • On the Control Panel search box, type Troubleshooting and select it from the search results.
    • Click Network and Internet > Internet Connections and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
    • After running the troubleshooter, you may check if you’re able to use the hotspot properly.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

hotspot is not working

1. hotspot is not working - Similar Threads - hotspot working

2. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...: Hotspot connection in not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hotspot-in-not-working-whenever-i/8e007859-687f-4541-9988-b5eb04a63598
  3. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...: Hotspot connection in not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hotspot-in-not-working-whenever-i/8e007859-687f-4541-9988-b5eb04a63598
  4. Mobile Hotspot works for a couple seconds after reboot

Mobile Hotspot works for a couple seconds after reboot: HiI have an error where when I restart my laptop and turn my laptop's mobile hotspot just after it boots, the hotspot shares my current wifi perfectly fine but stops sharing the internet after about 15 seconds. I figured it might be a start-up app but I have disabled...
  5. Mobile Hotspot works for a couple seconds after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot works for a couple seconds after reboot: HiI have an error where when I restart my laptop and turn my laptop's mobile hotspot just after it boots, the hotspot shares my current wifi perfectly fine but stops sharing the internet after about 15 seconds. I figured it might be a start-up app but I have disabled...
  6. Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...: out of nowhere, my Internet stopped working. Window says I’m connected and I am able to ping website using CMD. Neither ethernet nor Wi-Fi works. I have reset my network stack and nothing is helped. Why would my home Internet not work, but my hotspot works just fine. Other...
  7. Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...

Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...: out of nowhere, my Internet stopped working. Window says I’m connected and I am able to ping website using CMD. Neither ethernet nor Wi-Fi works. I have reset my network stack and nothing is helped. Why would my home Internet not work, but my hotspot works just fine. Other...
  8. how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window: how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-work-mobile-hotspot-if-cant-work-on-this/c639379b-655e-497b-a168-db97e0060c1c
  9. how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window

how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window: how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-work-mobile-hotspot-if-cant-work-on-this/c639379b-655e-497b-a168-db97e0060c1c
  10. My laptop won't connect to my home network but works with my hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't connect to my home network but works with my hotspot: It will connect to my hotspot on my phone but won't connect to my home router. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-connect-to-my-home-network-but/66e46f06-abbe-4043-8c24-24971a094843