Windows 10: Hotspot Issue and WIFI

Discus and support Hotspot Issue and WIFI in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; kindly i need your support in this two issues the first one when i connect my laptop with internet cable the hotspot not working it tries to open and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ahmed Abdel Moneim Abdel, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Hotspot Issue and WIFI

kindly i need your support in this two issues the first one when i connect my laptop with internet cable the hotspot not working it tries to open and close it self however it was working normally and when i connect with WiFi it is working the second issue now is WiFi it refuse to connect to any WiFi network however the WiFi is working normally and i tried more than one and the WIFI was working normally but now it is not and when i make a trouble shoot action it show that there is a problem in DHCP and when i try to make it solve the issue it refuse please i need you urgent support to solve this issue Hotspot Issue and WIFI 0a2c4224-c6bc-4ad0-a5da-2f903184b743?upload=true.png Hotspot Issue and WIFI 55bdce7c-5c8e-41bc-9ca3-35d12d9724ae?upload=true.png

:)

Ahmed Abdel Moneim Abdel, Aug 30, 2019

2. wifi hotspot connection issues

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Let us follow these steps one by one to check if that makes any difference.

Step 1: You may run the Network Adapter troubleshooter to check if that helps.

• Type Troubleshoot in the Search bar of your PC and open the Troubleshoot settings.
    • Scroll down the right pane and select ‘Network Adapter’ and click on ‘Run Troubleshooter’.
    • The PC will then start checking for the possible errors and will possibly detect the issue.
    Once this is done, restart the PC and check the wifi hotspot connectivity.

Step 2: If the issue persists, then you may want to
    update the Network driver
    and check the status.

Step 3: You may also want to change the adapter settings.

• Open Mobile Hotspot settings on your PC.
    • Press ‘Windows key + I’ to open Settings and go to ‘Network and Internet’.
    • Scroll down the left pane and select ‘Mobile Hotspot’.
    • Go to ‘Related Settings’ from the right pane and click on ‘Change adapter options’.
    • Identify your mobile hotspot adapter, right click and go to ‘Properties’.
    • Open Sharing tab and Uncheck “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s Internet connection”.

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Aug 30, 2019
  3. wifi hotspot

i tried to create a wifi hotspot in window 10, so i used command prompt but after creating it is notworking and showing that the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the request, then i installed a wifi hotspot software but that's also not running and showing an error : no wireless LAN adapter

plz help me to solve this issue.

muhammad Asif, Aug 30, 2019
  4. bro67 Win User

Hotspot Issue and WIFI

bro67, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Hotspot Issue and WIFI

1. Hotspot Issue and WIFI - Similar Threads - Hotspot Issue WIFI

2. WiFi hotspot with no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi hotspot with no internet: WiFi hotspot with no internet I want to use the WiFi hotspot to create a LAN without the unreasonable demand that I have an internet connection to enable this feature. Without an uplink, the WiFi hotspot switch is greyed out for no reason at all, and I'm informed it's...
  3. Wifi hotspot issue

Wifi hotspot issue: I am trying to connect my laptop with my android hotspot. Websites like codechef and codeforces are opening but google websites like youtube etc. are not opening. The error shown is "unexpectedly closed the connection" or "took too long to respond". When I use another...
  4. HotSpot and WiFi

HotSpot and WiFi: Everytime I restart my laptop the wifi button is greyed out and the when clicking on the hotspot it keeps loading and nothing happens. I ran over some answers on this and found some cmd commands to reset the firewall and others and it works too. But on restarting the same...
  5. WiFi Hotspot 2.0 (Passpoint) related issue

WiFi Hotspot 2.0 (Passpoint) related issue: Hi All, I am trying to provision Hotspot 2.0 (Passpoint) profile on my windows-10 laptop using Online SignUp Server (OSU) using SOAP based provisioning. - Windows is able to successfully discover and select an OSU SSID - Successfully establishes a TLS session with OSU...
  6. Wifi Hotspot

Wifi Hotspot: I cant start my wifi hotspot, when i go into setting and turn it on, it said we cant setup hotspot, is work well after a month but then suddenly it decide to stop working, i tried to do anything on the internet, nothing work, hosted network when i check netsh wlan show...
  7. wifi hotspot

wifi hotspot: when I on my laptop hotspot I cant connect on any mobile but internet is work onlaptop plz help!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot/deeb07f8-b396-413f-8f65-97cbcfd7a967
  8. wifi hotspot connection issues

wifi hotspot connection issues: my issue is with the WiFi hotspot connectivity, other devices say its has IP address configuration failure when they try to connect to my pc hotspot how can I solve this issue correctly...
  9. wifi hotspot

wifi hotspot: hi ive got a problem with my hp g60 laptop ,I cant turn my wifi hotspot on ,it keeps saying ,unable to turn wifi hotspot on ,,,, need help ,,,,how do you fix this and ive downloaded the wireless drivers twice ,still didn't work...
  10. wifi hotspot

wifi hotspot: i tried to create a wifi hotspot in window 10, so i used command prompt but after creating it is notworking and showing that the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the request, then i installed a wifi hotspot software but that's also not running and...