Windows 10: Hotspot issues in Windows 11

Discus and support Hotspot issues in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,This is my first post to this community so please forgive me if I did not follow anything. I have windows 11 Dell laptop. The Hotspot in my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Arup Biswas1, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Hotspot issues in Windows 11

Hi,This is my first post to this community so please forgive me if I did not follow anything. I have windows 11 Dell laptop. The Hotspot in my laptop is behaving weired. I am using a ethernet connection for internet. It is working fine. But when I am sharing this internet via Hotspot of my laptop, and connect to my laptop wifi from my smartphone then the internet is not working in my laptop, but working fine on the smartphone. When I turn of hotspot from laptop then only internet is back on my laptop. Please help me if you have any idea why this is happening.

:)

Arup Biswas1, Jun 21, 2022
  2. lorraine walsh, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

Use your Windows PC as a mobile hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Hotspot issues in Windows 11

Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Hotspot issues in Windows 11

1. Hotspot issues in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Hotspot issues

2. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  3. Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to connect my pc with phone hotspot facing issue: Hi Team, Hrithik Bhardwaj this side… I am facing some issue to connect my laptop with my phone network. I have lenovo laptop and trying to connect with my phone oppo A3s it is connected but it showing No internet, secured and I almost did all the steps to troubleshoot this...
  4. Windows 11 network issue with hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 network issue with hotspot: Windows version is the latest one, the hotspot can be connected to other devices, laptop can connect to other networks properly. When I turn on the hotspot with name " " only a space character there, Galaxy s23+ in case needed, my laptop can not connect to it. But after I...
  5. Windows 11 network issue with hotspot

Windows 11 network issue with hotspot: Windows version is the latest one, the hotspot can be connected to other devices, laptop can connect to other networks properly. When I turn on the hotspot with name " " only a space character there, Galaxy s23+ in case needed, my laptop can not connect to it. But after I...
  6. Moblie hotspot issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moblie hotspot issues: I cannot edit the hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moblie-hotspot-issues/56f7b017-ccc5-4bc9-abe7-daec113b7de0
  7. Moblie hotspot issues

Moblie hotspot issues: I cannot edit the hotspot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moblie-hotspot-issues/56f7b017-ccc5-4bc9-abe7-daec113b7de0
  8. Moblie hotspot issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. Connectivity issues in PC hotspot that is connected to a Wi-Fi network, while still being...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connectivity issues in PC hotspot that is connected to a Wi-Fi network, while still being...: Hello Everyone,I am currently using an HP notebook Model 14s-fq1013AU that runs on Windows 11. I am experiencing two issues with regard to PC hotspot and Ethernet connectivity.Firstly, I have trouble accessing the network when I connect my mobile phone to the PC hotspot,...
  10. Connectivity issues in PC hotspot that is connected to a Wi-Fi network, while still being...

Connectivity issues in PC hotspot that is connected to a Wi-Fi network, while still being...: Hello Everyone,I am currently using an HP notebook Model 14s-fq1013AU that runs on Windows 11. I am experiencing two issues with regard to PC hotspot and Ethernet connectivity.Firstly, I have trouble accessing the network when I connect my mobile phone to the PC hotspot,...