Windows 10: Hotspot not working, wifi popup menu freezing

Discus and support Hotspot not working, wifi popup menu freezing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm just gonna put it shortly, the popup menu for the wifi randomly freezes and whenever I close out of it, I can't open it back up anymore. I always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AbsorbedHatch, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Hotspot not working, wifi popup menu freezing

I'm just gonna put it shortly, the popup menu for the wifi randomly freezes and whenever I close out of it, I can't open it back up anymore. I always have to end up rebooting my entire pc just to get it working again, and I'm sick of it doing that. Restarting explorer has not fixed the issue either, but has only made it worse.

:)

AbsorbedHatch, Jun 7, 2019

2. Wifi Hotspot Not Working

Hi Julian,

Outdated drivers can be a possible reason why your WiFi Hotspot is not working properly in Windows 10. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest
    setting your computer to update your drivers automatically. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Bree Win User
    Remove Airplane mode and Mobile hotspot from WiFi menu

Yes, that's the one. You should also be able to go straight to that by clicking on the WiFi icon
    Hotspot not working, wifi popup menu freezing [​IMG]
    in the notifications area. It's the OP that has an issue with that one. They want those tiles removed completely, not just greyed out. Personally I don't think that is possible without some seriously deep registry hacks, maybe not even then. Hacking the executables would be a step too far IMHO.

Bree, Jun 7, 2019
  4. RejZoR Win User

Hotspot not working, wifi popup menu freezing

Japanese Vending Machines Double Up as Free WiFi Hotspots

Haha, just wait for the crazy japanesers to make WiFi hotspot powered dildos. The only hotspots that also works with the g-spot *Big Grin Hotspot not working, wifi popup menu freezing :D Khm...

RejZoR, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

Hotspot not working, wifi popup menu freezing

1. Hotspot not working, wifi popup menu freezing - Similar Threads - Hotspot working wifi

2. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi hotspot not working: my wifi properties /sharing/home network connection/ is only showing one option which is ethernet. .y cant i get any other options to choose from//?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-not-working/1012b8c4-fa2b-4404-ab83-fa3d2941c418
  3. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi hotspot not working: my wifi properties /sharing/home network connection/ is only showing one option which is ethernet. .y cant i get any other options to choose from//?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-not-working/1012b8c4-fa2b-4404-ab83-fa3d2941c418
  4. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System tray popup menu not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tray popup menu not working: Hello there,I installed Windows 11 through the Insider about two weeks before it was released. Since then, I'm having this issue, where the popup menu that comes when you click on the WiFi / Battery / Volume icon in the system tray is missing. The icons are there, and when I...
  6. System tray popup menu not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System tray popup menu not working: Hello there,I installed Windows 11 through the Insider about two weeks before it was released. Since then, I'm having this issue, where the popup menu that comes when you click on the WiFi / Battery / Volume icon in the system tray is missing. The icons are there, and when I...
  7. Hotspot wifi not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot wifi not working: Hi, It has been a few months since I can't use my laptop as a mobile hotspot, and the last Windows update didn't fix it. When I try to share either Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection, no one can't connect to the Wi-Fi. I tested with android and iPhone devices and none of the...
  8. Wifi Popup window is not working correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi Popup window is not working correctly: I dont know what happens with task bar but now whenever i click wifi icon the popup winow opens at top of screen instead of bottom of screen. I reliazed that same problem is happening with system icons like windows and sound. Please help me...
  9. Laptop WiFi not working for a particular hotspot

Laptop WiFi not working for a particular hotspot: My laptop have Windows 10. Recently my laptop was connected to WiFi network through my phone's wifi hotspot but it showed me a yellow warning on the symbol. But whenever I use WiFi network of another device's WiFi hotspot, the internet runs smoothly but it never work on the...
  10. Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN

Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN: Was working fine, devices could connect no problem. Then it stopped....devices could see the hotspot but could not connect. From a suggestion, I completely removed AVS security and hotspot started working fine. Now out of the blue stopped working again (I did not reinstall...