Windows 10: Hotspot not working with Windows 11

Discus and support Hotspot not working with Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Window 11 was installed on my laptop on August 9, 2022. Since then, when I use Wi-Fi from my phone hotspot, the internet speed has been exceedingly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maryrose Kotlowski, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Hotspot not working with Windows 11

Window 11 was installed on my laptop on August 9, 2022. Since then, when I use Wi-Fi from my phone hotspot, the internet speed has been exceedingly slow. At times it errors with "website is unavailable." There is not trouble when working on my home network with Wi-Fi. This was also not an issue with Windows 10.

:)

Maryrose Kotlowski, Aug 14, 2022
  2. lorraine walsh, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Hotspot not working with Windows 11

Windows 10 Mobile hotspot not working because of firewall

Sir... I'm from the Philippines...regarding in what situation is all about... I having problem too, its about my Avast Firewall, it's act to block my Windows 10 Hotspot, i figure it out that my problem of having disconnection when i active my win 10 hotspot while avast is on, when i disable it, my hotspot works......can you tell me step by step how to configure to work properly my win 10 hotspot while the avast firewall is on???....by the way I'm just disable only firewall of avast but the whole operation of my anti-virus is working, just the Firewall...and its work while i disable Avast Firewall....PLS help me about it!

MikeNielsen, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Hotspot not working with Windows 11

1. Hotspot not working with Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Hotspot working

2. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...: Hotspot connection in not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hotspot-in-not-working-whenever-i/8e007859-687f-4541-9988-b5eb04a63598
  3. My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop hotspot in not working whenever i connect my laptop hotspot it showing change you...: Hotspot connection in not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-hotspot-in-not-working-whenever-i/8e007859-687f-4541-9988-b5eb04a63598
  4. Mobile Hotspot works for a couple seconds after reboot

Mobile Hotspot works for a couple seconds after reboot: HiI have an error where when I restart my laptop and turn my laptop's mobile hotspot just after it boots, the hotspot shares my current wifi perfectly fine but stops sharing the internet after about 15 seconds. I figured it might be a start-up app but I have disabled...
  5. Mobile Hotspot works for a couple seconds after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mobile Hotspot works for a couple seconds after reboot: HiI have an error where when I restart my laptop and turn my laptop's mobile hotspot just after it boots, the hotspot shares my current wifi perfectly fine but stops sharing the internet after about 15 seconds. I figured it might be a start-up app but I have disabled...
  6. Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...: out of nowhere, my Internet stopped working. Window says I’m connected and I am able to ping website using CMD. Neither ethernet nor Wi-Fi works. I have reset my network stack and nothing is helped. Why would my home Internet not work, but my hotspot works just fine. Other...
  7. Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...

Home Internet not working but able to ping websites. Switched over to mobile hotspot and it...: out of nowhere, my Internet stopped working. Window says I’m connected and I am able to ping website using CMD. Neither ethernet nor Wi-Fi works. I have reset my network stack and nothing is helped. Why would my home Internet not work, but my hotspot works just fine. Other...
  8. how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window: how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-work-mobile-hotspot-if-cant-work-on-this/c639379b-655e-497b-a168-db97e0060c1c
  9. how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window

how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window: how to work mobile hotspot if can't work on this window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-work-mobile-hotspot-if-cant-work-on-this/c639379b-655e-497b-a168-db97e0060c1c
  10. My laptop won't connect to my home network but works with my hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop won't connect to my home network but works with my hotspot: It will connect to my hotspot on my phone but won't connect to my home router. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-wont-connect-to-my-home-network-but/66e46f06-abbe-4043-8c24-24971a094843