Windows 10: hotspot problem

Discus and support hotspot problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi i am using windows 10 32bit on lenovo e41-15 .. i need to create a hotspot on my laptop... hotspot creation smoothly working on windows 7 ... but on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mathan1079, Jan 25, 2020.

1. hotspot problem

hi i am using windows 10 32bit on lenovo e41-15 .. i need to create a hotspot on my laptop... hotspot creation smoothly working on windows 7 ... but on windows 10 it doesn't work... i also searched on web to find a solution..

1. updating driver

2. tried uninstall and reinstalled drivers

3. turned on the sharing options

4. driver from official site

also checked lot of web suggestions till not working...

suggest me a best driver for realtek 8821AE wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e nic

:)

mathan1079, Jan 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Problem

Hi John,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with on Windows 10.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked the issues with other network connection?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/use-your-pc-as-a-mobile-hotspot

Please get back to us with an update on Wi-Fi hotspot issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jan 25, 2020
  4. hotspot problem

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

hotspot problem

1. hotspot problem - Similar Threads - hotspot problem

2. how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go...: how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go to its sign-in page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-problem-the-wi-fi-hotspot-youre/6d695e01-ed2c-4c59-8d0a-92e8b7f15254
  3. how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go...: how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go to its sign-in page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-this-problem-the-wi-fi-hotspot-youre/6d695e01-ed2c-4c59-8d0a-92e8b7f15254
  4. how to fix this problem the wi-fi hotspot you're using iium-student may require you to go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots: I've had a problem with my Internet connection for a long time at least since January 15, 2023 and since I'm really fed up, I'm asking for help on this forum. When I share a connection between my Android phone and the computer, I manage to connect but the Internet only lasts...
  6. Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots

Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots: I've had a problem with my Internet connection for a long time at least since January 15, 2023 and since I'm really fed up, I'm asking for help on this forum. When I share a connection between my Android phone and the computer, I manage to connect but the Internet only lasts...
  7. Problem with DHCP lease time on mobile hotspots

8. how can i fix my problem with hotspot mobile?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix my problem with hotspot mobile?: I have a trouble with mobile hotspot. my mobile hotspot isn't working since 3 month. I'd thought maybe it happened because of windows updetes but after updating windows.I figured out that it don't relate to this. when i press the hotspot mobile botton it becomes grayloading...
  9. how can i fix my problem with hotspot mobile?

how can i fix my problem with hotspot mobile?: I have a trouble with mobile hotspot. my mobile hotspot isn't working since 3 month. I'd thought maybe it happened because of windows updetes but after updating windows.I figured out that it don't relate to this. when i press the hotspot mobile botton it becomes grayloading...
  10. how can i fix my problem with hotspot mobile?