Windows 10: hotspot still working while the laptop in sleep mode

Discus and support hotspot still working while the laptop in sleep mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; hi, Hotspot still working while the laptop on sleep mode, if that possible???? because when I keep the hotspot working I can't put my laptop on sleep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Aboudnassimos, Aug 29, 2019.

1. hotspot still working while the laptop in sleep mode

hi,

Hotspot still working while the laptop on sleep mode, if that possible????

because when I keep the hotspot working I can't put my laptop on sleep mode.

Please if anybody know how to solve this or know anything about.

Thank you.

:)

Aboudnassimos, Aug 29, 2019

2. Mobile hotspot and sleep mode

Thank you for answer.

• I started to use mobile hotspot, which I never did earlier.
    • By pressing power button, but the same issue occurs, when I use start->power->sleep
    • Yes - I wrote that after I use this function I can't turn computer to sleep mode. It is regardless if I have mobile hotspot turned on or not.

I checked internet and used "powercfg -requests" command in cmd. The result is, that after turning on mobile hotspot i have 2 requests:

SYSTEM:

[SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (icssvc)

AWAYMODE:

[SERVICE] \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Windows\System32\svchost.exe (icssvc)

I don't know how to disable that. I wish I could make Windows insensitive to this requests. The best solution would be if I could turn the laptop to sleep mode, without turning off mobile hotspot (I know, that in sleep mode it would not working), but if
    I had to turn it off before using sleep mode it would be O.K.

Regards.

Hubert_k98, Aug 29, 2019
  3. Mobile hotspot and sleep mode

Hi,

Yesterday I started to use mobile hotspot function on my laptop. This function works O.K., but I noticed, that after I use it, I can't turn computer to sleep mode. After restart I can use this mode, but if I only turn on mobile hotspot after pressing power
    button the computer only turns off screen, but it is still working independently if I have hotspot turned on or disabled.

Hubert_k98, Aug 29, 2019
  4. Ma. Lau Win User

hotspot still working while the laptop in sleep mode

Mobile hotspot and sleep mode

Hello Hubert,

For better assistance, we would like to know more information about your concern.

• Did you make any recent changes before the issue occur?
    • How do you put your computer in sleep mode?
    • Did you already try to disable the mobile hotspot when no one is using it?
    Regards.

Ma. Lau, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

hotspot still working while the laptop in sleep mode

1. hotspot still working while the laptop in sleep mode - Similar Threads - hotspot still working

2. Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode: Laptop keeps restarting while in "sleep" mode.I'll close my laptop to put it to sleep while I go do something / overnightand when I open it back up, it has restarted and closed everything.The battery did not died, for reference/contextLuckily most things auto-save. Except...
  3. going to sleep mode while working

going to sleep mode while working: Hi, I need a little help with my pc. Recently I have been having a problem with my laptop going into sleep mode randomly even if I'm using it at the moment it happens. Sometimes it happens, once I turn it on, it doesn't happen anymore for a few hours. But sometimes it goes...
  4. why some programs are still running while my laptop is on sleep mode and consuming...

why some programs are still running while my laptop is on sleep mode and consuming...: Recently I've updated my window 10 and i got notice that while i put my laptop on sleep mode there are still some background programs are running and consuming a lot of power even on ideal mode my ram memory usage is 5gb out of 8 gb, i checked everything and turned down...
  5. Dell Laptop running while in sleep mode

Dell Laptop running while in sleep mode: Apparently my Dell Inspiron 15 laptop began running while in sleep mode i.e. w/ lid closed. When I tried to logon this a.m., I became aware laptop was running at high speed, as if downloading a Windows update. I had to perform hard-stop to take control and logon. I...
  6. Hotspot in sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hotspot in sleep mode.: I have a problem with running hotspot in sleep mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspot-in-sleep-mode/5b9d9805-7e02-4009-ae8c-0be4f5f668df
  7. Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep

Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep: Dear Microsoft, Lately my new laptop with Window10 has some problem with the sleep mode. Sometime the nitification is work and sometime the Youtube ,that I pause it by folding my screen, play itself. I am not sure that this is my mistake about any notification setting or...
  8. Laptop randomly hangs while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop randomly hangs while in sleep mode: I leave my laptop on (plugged in) all the time. Periodically I will come into my office in the morning and the laptop will be hung. Not responsive to anything, have to hold the power button to kill it. This has happened randomly, maybe once every week or two, basically since...
  9. Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop goes to sleep mode while working randomly and continuously: Hi Team, I'm using Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop. I've noticed that my laptop goes to sleep mode randomly even if its in use. I tried to login after a few seconds again it will go to sleep mode. I'm unable to work due to this issue. It was repeatedly happening....
  10. Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping

Mobile hotspot while pc is sleeping: Is there a way to stop mobile hotspot/wifi card from turning off while my pc is sleeping? I have some devices that only connect to my pc’s hotspot but they disconnect when my pc goes to sleep. Is there a way to fix this like stop the wifi card from turning off while my pcs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. continue turn on hotspot during sleep mode of laptop

2. pc mobile hotspot in sleep mode