Windows 10: Hotspot updates ruined everything and can't fix it

Discus and support Hotspot updates ruined everything and can't fix it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Many of you know about the hotspot issue due to windows update but it got worse...I installed all the updates then removed them and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bs2222, Jun 30, 2022.

1. bs2222 Win User

Hotspot updates ruined everything and can't fix it

Many of you know about the hotspot issue due to windows update but it got worse...I installed all the updates then removed them and tried HostedNetworkStarter no installer ver it's a famous and trustworthy nirsoft tool to create hotspot, when I use the tool computers connects but have no internet but I noticed that Win10 hotspot only works if I run this app once then close it but main PC would always loose internet if I use hotspot.So I tried windows preview update that was released for win 10 to fix this issue and it didn't fix it, so I removed all the updates that came in june again except

:)

bs2222, Jun 30, 2022

2. Mobile Hotspot

We appreciate that you have tried the suggested steps above. Have you tried to connect other devices to the mobile hotspot on your PC?

Since the issue is still the same, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall the network adapter driver and check if this will resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for Network adaptor and click on it expand it.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic network adapter driver.

We can also update the network adapter driver. Skip step 3 from the above steps and right click on the device and click on update.

Feel free to post back for any updates.

Jennifer Bri, Jun 30, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jun 30, 2022
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Win 10 update ruined my computer

I will gladly dispose of any "ruined computer" that Windows 10 has "ruined". Just ship them to me and I will take care of disposing of the "ruined" hardware!

NavyLCDR, Jun 30, 2022
Thema:

1. Hotspot updates ruined everything and can't fix it - Similar Threads - Hotspot updates ruined

2. Hotspot updates ruined everything and can't fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotspot updates ruined everything and can't fix it: Many of you know about the hotspot issue due to windows update but it got worse...I installed all the updates then removed them and tried HostedNetworkStarter no installer ver it's a famous and trustworthy nirsoft tool to create hotspot, when I use the tool computers connects...
  3. Hotspot updates ruined everything and can't fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hotspot updates ruined everything and can't fix it: Many of you know about the hotspot issue due to windows update but it got worse...I installed all the updates then removed them and tried HostedNetworkStarter no installer ver it's a famous and trustworthy nirsoft tool to create hotspot, when I use the tool computers connects...
  4. The last Windows 10 update ruined everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The last Windows 10 update ruined everything: After I opted two nights ago to "Update and Shut Down," my PC opens with a generic empty desktop and much of my data and programs deleted.In addition, the tools to deal with these problems are unavailable: I cannot type anything into Search on the toolbar...I cannot get to...
  5. The last Windows 10 update ruined everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last Windows 10 update ruined everything: After I opted two nights ago to "Update and Shut Down," my PC opens with a generic empty desktop and much of my data and programs deleted.In addition, the tools to deal with these problems are unavailable: I cannot type anything into Search on the toolbar...I cannot get to...
  6. The last Windows 10 update ruined everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Windows 10 Update = Ruin everything

Windows 10 Update = Ruin everything: Hello! So I recently just installed the Windows 10 21H1 Update and it just ruined my computer. The first thing it did wrong was that the boot time was the boot time was slightly longer. And even though it was longer, it didn't do anything else either. The boot just sat there...
  8. Why do your updates ruin everything

Why do your updates ruin everything: Hi Windows, I was just wondering why you send out updates that destroy computers? I have a HP Pavillion and if I wasn't a bit tech savy then I would be staring down the barrel of a $400 call out fee by an IT proffessional on a Saturday night to be able to get my laptop to...
  9. Updated my windows and it ruined everything

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated my windows and it ruined everything: So after being forced to update windows last night, my displays lost all their vibrance, and even turning saturation up all the way in nvidia control panel won't fix it. None of the icons on the right side of the taskbar work either, I can't pull up the wifi list or the...
  10. "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING

in Windows 10 Customization
    "REFRESH RUINED EVERYTHING: Worst decision ever. I will never do what's "recommended" by Window again. What I need to know NOW, is how/where/what do I need to do to get Microsoft word on my lap top again...