Windows 10: Hotspot wifi not working

Discus and support Hotspot wifi not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, It has been a few months since I can't use my laptop as a mobile hotspot, and the last Windows update didn't fix it. When I try to share either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Butanium, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Butanium Win User

Hotspot wifi not working

Hi, It has been a few months since I can't use my laptop as a mobile hotspot, and the last Windows update didn't fix it. When I try to share either Ethernet or Wi-Fi connection, no one can't connect to the Wi-Fi. I tested with android and iPhone devices and none of the worked. On my Android it tries indefinitely to get the IP address with no success. If you know anything I can try to fix this, let me know ! Thanks, ClementPS : the error on my android phone after 5 minutes is something like IP configuration failed

:)

Butanium, Jun 12, 2021
  2. Jacee Win User

Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN

I don't know if this will work or not... might be worth a try:
    How do I fix hotspot problems? (You could contact your ISP for help, tho')

How To Clear Hotspot Shield's App Cache

• Open your Android's Settings.
    • Find the Applications area.
    • Select Hotspot Shield.
    • Tap Storage.
    • Select both Clear Cache as well as Clear Data.
    • Reboot your device and launch Hotspot Shield again.

Jacee, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Wifi Hotspot Not Working

Hi Julian,

Outdated drivers can be a possible reason why your WiFi Hotspot is not working properly in Windows 10. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest
    setting your computer to update your drivers automatically. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 12, 2021
  4. RejZoR Win User

Hotspot wifi not working

Japanese Vending Machines Double Up as Free WiFi Hotspots

Haha, just wait for the crazy japanesers to make WiFi hotspot powered dildos. The only hotspots that also works with the g-spot *Big Grin Hotspot wifi not working :D Khm...

RejZoR, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Hotspot wifi not working

1. Hotspot wifi not working - Similar Threads - Hotspot wifi working

2. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi hotspot not working: my wifi properties /sharing/home network connection/ is only showing one option which is ethernet. .y cant i get any other options to choose from//?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-not-working/1012b8c4-fa2b-4404-ab83-fa3d2941c418
  3. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wifi hotspot not working: my wifi properties /sharing/home network connection/ is only showing one option which is ethernet. .y cant i get any other options to choose from//?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-hotspot-not-working/1012b8c4-fa2b-4404-ab83-fa3d2941c418
  4. wifi hotspot not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop WiFi not working for a particular hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop WiFi not working for a particular hotspot: My laptop have Windows 10. Recently my laptop was connected to WiFi network through my phone's wifi hotspot but it showed me a yellow warning on the symbol. But whenever I use WiFi network of another device's WiFi hotspot, the internet runs smoothly but it never work on the...
  6. Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN

Wifi hotspot stopped working AGAIN: Was working fine, devices could connect no problem. Then it stopped....devices could see the hotspot but could not connect. From a suggestion, I completely removed AVS security and hotspot started working fine. Now out of the blue stopped working again (I did not reinstall...
  7. HotSpot and WiFi

HotSpot and WiFi: Everytime I restart my laptop the wifi button is greyed out and the when clicking on the hotspot it keeps loading and nothing happens. I ran over some answers on this and found some cmd commands to reset the firewall and others and it works too. But on restarting the same...
  8. Wifi Hotspot

Wifi Hotspot: I cant start my wifi hotspot, when i go into setting and turn it on, it said we cant setup hotspot, is work well after a month but then suddenly it decide to stop working, i tried to do anything on the internet, nothing work, hosted network when i check netsh wlan show...
  9. Wifi Hotspot (command prompt) not working

Wifi Hotspot (command prompt) not working: Hi, I'm trying to create a Wifi hotspot on my Windows 10 PC using the command prompt but unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I've already set SSID and password, mode was also set to allowed as welI. All of that was successful but when I'm trying to start it I always get...
  10. wifi hotspot

wifi hotspot: i tried to create a wifi hotspot in window 10, so i used command prompt but after creating it is notworking and showing that the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the request, then i installed a wifi hotspot software but that's also not running and...