Windows 10: hotspotShield doesn't connect

Discus and support hotspotShield doesn't connect in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Dear SirHelloI have win 10 21H2 , installed from the store hotspotshield , but it doesn't connectattached screenshutthank you... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ao1793ZQ., Sep 16, 2022.

1. ao1793ZQ. Win User

hotspotShield doesn't connect

Dear SirHelloI have win 10 21H2 , installed from the store hotspotshield , but it doesn't connectattached screenshutthank you

:)

ao1793ZQ., Sep 16, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

hotspotShield  doesn't connect [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 16, 2022
  3. Bagoguts Win User
    Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Sep 16, 2022
  4. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Sep 16, 2022
Thema:

1. hotspotShield doesn't connect - Similar Threads - hotspotShield doesn't connect

2. HotspotShield Install Error Could not write value DisplayName to Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HotspotShield Install Error Could not write value DisplayName to Key: I uninstalled it yesterday and tried to reinstall it. When I go to reinstall, during the phase where it says 'Copying Registry Files' or something along the lines of that last phase, it gives me an error saying: Could not write value DisplayName to key...
  3. HotspotShield Install Error Could not write value DisplayName to Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HotspotShield Install Error Could not write value DisplayName to Key: I uninstalled it yesterday and tried to reinstall it. When I go to reinstall, during the phase where it says 'Copying Registry Files' or something along the lines of that last phase, it gives me an error saying: Could not write value DisplayName to key...
  4. hotspotShield doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hotspotShield doesn't connect: Dear SirHelloI have win 10 21H2 , installed from the store hotspotshield , but it doesn't connectattached screenshutthank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspotshield-doesnt-connect/d084139b-c785-42a2-a20e-572f599d41e3
  5. hotspotShield doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hotspotShield doesn't connect: Dear SirHelloI have win 10 21H2 , installed from the store hotspotshield , but it doesn't connectattached screenshutthank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hotspotshield-doesnt-connect/d084139b-c785-42a2-a20e-572f599d41e3
  6. Bridging connections doesn't work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bridging connections doesn't work: Hi I've recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. However recently I've tried to bridge two network adapters but I'm getting following message "You don't have sufficient privileges for configuring connection properties. Contact your administrator". I'm already...
  7. mouse doesn't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse doesn't connect: any clue on how to set connect my mouse? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-doesnt-connect/08a63960-b977-4e6b-890c-a72e4129b256
  8. Laptop is connected to the internet, but doesn't realise it's connected

Laptop is connected to the internet, but doesn't realise it's connected: Weird one - my laptop is connected the internet, however on the taskbar tray, the wifi icon is greyed out with the asterisk above it, indicating the laptop is *not* connected to the internet. When I click on this icon, the network I'm connected to says "no internet, secured",...
  9. Wifi doesn't auto connect

Wifi doesn't auto connect: Hi all, Been the case for a number of months now - wifi doesn't auto connect after turning laptop on. Always have to manually connect. Any fix for this? Many thanks. 101853
  10. Wifi doesn't connect on Startup but connects on Restart

Wifi doesn't connect on Startup but connects on Restart: I have a laptop running Windows 10 Pro version 1607 that I use only once a week for a few hours. Every time I power up for my weekly session, the wifi fails to connect:Pinging 98.139.183.24 with 32 bytes of data:PING: transmit failed. General failure. C:\>ping yahoo.comPing...