Windows 10: Hotstop keeps turning itself off

Discus and support Hotstop keeps turning itself off in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, i have an add-in network card that provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi broadcasting to my desktop PC. My problem is that the hotstop keeps turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by frag971, Aug 26, 2019.

1. frag971 Win User

Hotstop keeps turning itself off

Hello, i have an add-in network card that provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi broadcasting to my desktop PC. My problem is that the hotstop keeps turning itself off, plus i found no way to turn it on automatically whenever i log into my PC AND no way to keep it on permanently.

I'm not using a laptop on battery, power consumption is not an issue, i need my PC Wi-Fi always on with no interruptions. Any way to do it?

:)

frag971, Aug 26, 2019

2. Keep programs running whilst screen is turned off - MSBook

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I understand that you want the programs to be running with turned off display.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select the Control Panel.
    • Select Power options by searching in search box.
    • Left Pane select Choose when to turn off the display.
    • Select the Time to turn off the display. Click Save Changes.
    • Check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with the results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Keep programs running whilst screen is turned off - MSBook

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

I realize that you want the programs to be running with turned off display.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select the Control Panel.
    • Select Power options by searching in search box.
    • Right side select Change Plan setting next to the power plans.
    • Select the Change advanced Power plan settings.
    • Under the list select and expand Power buttons and lid.
    • Select Turn off the display under the drop down of setting.
    • Click Apply. Ok.
    • Close the LID and Check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with the results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Hotstop keeps turning itself off

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

Hotstop keeps turning itself off

1. Hotstop keeps turning itself off - Similar Threads - Hotstop keeps turning

2. Touchpad keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad keeps turning itself off.: Every time I restart my computer I have to go to settings and re-enable my touchpad because for some reason it keeps turning off automatically. This issue started very randomly a few days ago and I'm not sure what I should do other than keep turning it back on constantly. How...
  3. Touchpad keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad keeps turning itself off.: Every time I restart my computer I have to go to settings and re-enable my touchpad because for some reason it keeps turning off automatically. This issue started very randomly a few days ago and I'm not sure what I should do other than keep turning it back on constantly. How...
  4. Windows spotlight keeps turning itself off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight keeps turning itself off: Every so often, windows will turn off Windows spotlight, and I can't figure out why. For the background image, I choose "spotlight" and leave it. Then I'll notice that the background becomes solid black, and I go back into the settings to see the background image was changed...
  5. Windows spotlight keeps turning itself off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight keeps turning itself off: Every so often, windows will turn off Windows spotlight, and I can't figure out why. For the background image, I choose "spotlight" and leave it. Then I'll notice that the background becomes solid black, and I go back into the settings to see the background image was changed...
  6. Wi-fi keeps turning off and on by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-fi keeps turning off and on by itself: my laptops internet keeps turning off and on by itself, i checked to see if it maybe was the internet itself but other devices can connect to the internet without any problems except my laptop, i’ve tried flushing the dns and all other possible ways to fix this from what ive...
  7. Screensaver keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screensaver keeps turning itself off.: I don't like having to turn off my monitor. My screensaver is turning off for some reason. Can I get some help? Windows version 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.959 160954
  8. Screensaver keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screensaver keeps turning itself off.: I don't like having to turn off my monitor. My screensaver is turning off for some reason. Can I get some help? Windows version 10 pro version 1903 OS build 18362.959 160954
  9. WLAN AutoConfig keeps turning itself off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WLAN AutoConfig keeps turning itself off.: This error does not allow me to use WiFi at all, I believe it was caused by a corruption by forcing my laptop to turn off. There were other errors that came along with it, but it seems they have been resolved on their own. Anyway, I have tried as much as I can through online...
  10. Computer keeps turning itself on and off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer keeps turning itself on and off: I am very frustrated with Microsoft and the Edge from 10. my COMPUTER KEEPS TURNING ITSELF ON AND OFF FOR NO REASON AND IT IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS PROBLEM I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND IT DOES NOT HELP THE PROBLEM. * Moved from MSN?Accounts...