Windows 10: hour glass glitch that wont go away

Discus and support hour glass glitch that wont go away in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a hour glass glitch constantly blinking near my mouse cursor an it wont go away i updated my mouse drivers an updated my computer i restarted an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JustinHutch12, Mar 26, 2022.

1. hour glass glitch that wont go away

I have a hour glass glitch constantly blinking near my mouse cursor an it wont go away i updated my mouse drivers an updated my computer i restarted an shut it down an its still there ?

:)

JustinHutch12, Mar 26, 2022
  2. Steve Iam Win User

mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

In Windows 10 1809. I fixed the mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle, but it's back !!!

Checked the community and found no information to fix it...

Steve Iam, Mar 26, 2022
  3. MSN Hour Glass continues Run on Edge and IE11

Thank You for your reply,

For what ever reason today it is not as bad as it was. I did try all 3 suggestions with no fixes results. I did study and watch the page and definitely notice that it has to be with all the adds that are running. Every time one of them changes, the hour
    glass appears ,and sends my CPU to 80 to 80 percent. But again maybe not as many adds today, but I can actually at least get around the page with waiting.

Again thank you for your response

RickBearSA, Mar 26, 2022
  4. Steve Iam Win User

hour glass glitch that wont go away

mouse pointer with hour glass, no blue circle

Thank you for your help and information.

Rummaged thru the mouse settings to the change adjustment, the waiting and working pointers.

Set change to the circles, as it had changed to the dead hour glass.

Do not know how it changed but got the circles back !!

Steve Iam, Mar 26, 2022
Thema:

hour glass glitch that wont go away

1. hour glass glitch that wont go away - Similar Threads - hour glass glitch

2. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  3. Icon on screen wont go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon on screen wont go away: This icon stays on the screen even if apps are fullscreen, the icon is only there after logging into windows, and you cant take a screenshot of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-screen-wont-go-away/e40700b5-7195-4436-b29c-52d5cdaf14e8
  4. hour glass glitch that wont go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hour glass glitch that wont go away: I have a hour glass glitch constantly blinking near my mouse cursor an it wont go away i updated my mouse drivers an updated my computer i restarted an shut it down an its still there ?...
  5. Auto Fill wont go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Fill wont go away: How do i stop this? its driving me mad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-wont-go-away/398a8bc2-5c74-472f-8e3e-41a081469a42
  6. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  7. Activate Windows Wont Go Away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows Wont Go Away: My computer suddenly says it can't activate windows. Windows was installed months back and for some reason, this has happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-windows-wont-go-away/8436fd0f-e900-4bd6-942e-8039e747d0be
  8. BSOD Wont go away...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Wont go away...: Hi, Over the past year I've had a range of BSODs. They had a variety of different error codes and after looking into it it seemed that my RAM was the problem. After plenty of testing I found that one stick was faulty so I replaced it and ended up being fine for a while. Flash...
  9. malware infection wont go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    malware infection wont go away: i tried removing it but it says its in a different drive j drive even though i dont use j drivei restarted my pc and removed defenders log files but its still appearing...
  10. Pop Ups wont go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop Ups wont go away: PLEASE HELP I have a pop up ob my desktop, that shows up every time I turn on my computer and wont go away. Says things like "she left a message" with a profanity picture....