Windows 10: Hour of Code

Discus and support Hour of Code in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Hour of Code is a global movement reaching tens of millions of students in 180+ countries. Anyone, anywhere can organize an Hour of Code event.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hour of Code

Read more...

[youtube]JDw1ii7aKwg[/youtube]

Brink, Dec 7, 2014
  2. BunnyJ New Member
    BunnyJ, Dec 7, 2014
  3. Paul Bab Win User
    Hour of Code with Minecraft in Sydney K-12 or University Level

Hi Max,

Minecraft Hour of Code provides the leading curriculum for K-12 computer science. Refer to this
    link to know more about it.

For more information about the said curriculum, you may submit a request by clicking this

link

Let us know if you have further inquiries.

Paul Bab, Dec 7, 2014
  4. MaxLTW Win User

Hour of Code

Hour of Code with Minecraft in Sydney K-12 or University Level

H, I have registered my primary school kids for
    Hour of Code with Minecraft in Pitt St Sydney.

The course description says K-12 but further below says designed for university Students.... which one is it??

dont want to drag the kids into the city for nothing.

Thanks everyone

MaxLTW, Dec 7, 2014
Thema:

Hour of Code

1. Hour of Code - Similar Threads - Hour Code

2. Hey, my laptop has been on the blue screen for about an hour now still at 0% the error code...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, my laptop has been on the blue screen for about an hour now still at 0% the error code...: I really need this help I don't want it to be broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-laptop-has-been-on-the-blue-screen-for/b1b69b0c-b81d-47b8-ad94-48b40132f885
  3. Hey, my laptop has been on the blue screen for about an hour now still at 0% the error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, my laptop has been on the blue screen for about an hour now still at 0% the error code...: I really need this help I don't want it to be broken https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hey-my-laptop-has-been-on-the-blue-screen-for/b1b69b0c-b81d-47b8-ad94-48b40132f885
  4. hours spent trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    hours spent trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone...: Trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hours-spent-trying-to-get-verification-code-which/4c430f91-ab71-42e3-8a05-255eac9e7a86
  5. Repeated blue screen, 4 within 3 hours all displaying different stop codes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated blue screen, 4 within 3 hours all displaying different stop codes: I was using my computer today and I have had a total of 4 blue screens all of which came in a span of 3 hours, and to make it more confusing for me all of them displayed a different stop code, I was able to take a photo of the 4 today on my phone here are the...
  6. Sometimes unable to get emails or dont arrive for hours, error code 0x80048830

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sometimes unable to get emails or dont arrive for hours, error code 0x80048830: The MAIL App sometimes errors with error code 0x80048830 or fails to get my emails and they turn up hours later. Sending seems to be ok. I've tried all of the suggested work rounds. For MS developers, some info that may help you fix it. I also use outlook for work...
  7. Security update and 20H2 update with error code 0x80070003 has caused me hours of wasted...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security update and 20H2 update with error code 0x80070003 has caused me hours of wasted...: Your 20h2 update kb4586876, kb4598242 and kb4592438 have caused me numerous daily crashes and hours wasted while the attempted updates are reversed and crashes on the reboot. I have cleared the updates from the system files and the services section files with no luck.......
  8. What should I do? It’s been like this for over an hour. The error code is Critical Process...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What should I do? It’s been like this for over an hour. The error code is Critical Process...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThePolarPanda25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kefkoz/what_should_i_do_its_been_like_this_for_over_an/
  9. Error Code 10023 This has started coming up on my lap top a few hours ago Please advise.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error Code 10023 This has started coming up on my lap top a few hours ago Please advise.: Error Code 10023 has recently been coming up on my E-Mails. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-10023-this-has-started-coming-up-on-my/595e6355-1738-41be-b9e3-eca8a316cb6f
  10. Microsoft Verification Code and Secutity Emails delayed by hours!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Verification Code and Secutity Emails delayed by hours!: Yesterday I attempted to sign in to my One Drive account but used the wrong password, I subsequently used the "Forgot Password" option and was asked to enter a verification code that was supposed to have been sent to my email address. I checked for emails but nothing was...