Windows 10: hours spent trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone...

Discus and support hours spent trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone. How to fix?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by RICHEO, Jan 20, 2022.

1. RICHEO Win User

hours spent trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone...

Trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone. How to fix?

:)

RICHEO, Jan 20, 2022

2. Two step verification - code not sent to my landline

I have forgotten my password, and wish to reset.

I have two step verification, and receive a code on my mobile phone, but on the second step, for which I use my landline I don't receive the code.

I'm stuck !

There's mention of a 30 day process to regain entry to my account. How do I apply for this? Or is there an alternative.

I've tried the online chat, but it needs me to log in - which I can't!!

Any help gratefully received

Colin

ColinMuddiman1, Jan 20, 2022
  3. Chr_Le Win User
    INSTALLING AUTHENTICATOR ON ANDROID - Verification Code never sent

I switched from windows Phone to Android and am trying to install the Authenticator. Please note that

• this worked no sweat on the windows phone
    • The phone number has NOT changed.
    At a given point, the initiation procedure asks for

• a verification code to be sent to the phone
    • or enter the code from authenticator (fun garanteed when you're trying to install this thing)
    However, the code never arrives to this phone.

And at the "category" section below, this issue doesn't fit anything (there's no "security" item).

I'd appreciate any help, and there's a call number on this that has been closed despite my protest. Can someone get in touch with me ont this, PLEASE!

Chr_Le, Jan 20, 2022
  4. hours spent trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone...

INSTALLING AUTHENTICATOR ON ANDROID - Verification Code never sent

comment instaler une application android sur un pc window

wonblegnonkoulade, Jan 20, 2022
Thema:

hours spent trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone...

1. hours spent trying to get Verification code which is not being sent to Landline Home Phone... - Similar Threads - hours spent trying

2. Cannot login/ no verification code being sent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot login/ no verification code being sent: Hello all,writing on behalf of a friend who recently clean-wiped their laptop and came back having to login with their Microsoft account.After being asked for a verification code and putting in their mail address, they don't receive any mails.Tried resetting the password for...
  3. Cannot login/ no verification code being sent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot login/ no verification code being sent: Hello all,writing on behalf of a friend who recently clean-wiped their laptop and came back having to login with their Microsoft account.After being asked for a verification code and putting in their mail address, they don't receive any mails.Tried resetting the password for...
  4. Cannot login/ no verification code being sent

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number: Hallo I'm from Indonesia. I did not get a verification code to my mobile number, even though the number is correct. I tried to contact the Microsoft Indonesia service center but it always doesn't work.So, my windows laptop has a problem, automatic repairing, then when I try...
  6. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number: Hallo I'm from Indonesia. I did not get a verification code to my mobile number, even though the number is correct. I tried to contact the Microsoft Indonesia service center but it always doesn't work.So, my windows laptop has a problem, automatic repairing, then when I try...
  7. Code Verification Not Sent to my phone number

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft verification Code NOT being sent: Its been a week and I am not receiving verification codes from Microsoft in order for me to reset my password.And yes I have checked through all the trouble shooting steps at Microsoft account security info & verification codesMy email address has not changed, the cell number...
  9. Verification code for privacy not being sent

Verification code for privacy not being sent: I unfortunately updated Windows and now see privacy settings that turned off Microsoft access turned back on. Although I am logged into my account, Microsoft requires a second validation - no doubt to make it impossible to have actual privacy regulation. I have tried to...
  10. Two step verification - code not sent to my landline

Two step verification - code not sent to my landline: I have forgotten my password, and wish to reset. I have two step verification, and receive a code on my mobile phone, but on the second step, for which I use my landline I don't receive the code. I'm stuck ! There's mention of a 30 day process to regain entry to my...