Windows 10: house party

Discus and support house party in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've set up house party on google chrome. It all works except I can't hear anything through my speakers. People I am talking to can hear me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyWainwright2, Apr 1, 2020.

1. house party

I've set up house party on google chrome.

It all works except I can't hear anything through my speakers.

People I am talking to can hear me.

:)

TonyWainwright2, Apr 1, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Nokia n82 3rd party black housing from ebay

Don't buy 3rd party. You will void your warranty fitting them.

I've yet to see a 3rd party housing that doesn't make the phone look cheap.

A nokia care point can replace the housing with official nokia parts and even change it to another official colour.

psychomania---01, Apr 1, 2020
  4. house party

Organizing a LAN party...

I would like to get a step-by-step way to build a lan party with my automatic hub. Anyone can point me a linkj with lot of explanations? Like the ip configuration, how its working, what setup i need in each computers etc thx

MohawkAngel, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

house party

1. house party - Similar Threads - house party

2. Hello,i cannot open the SHORTCUT Effect house,when i try to open it it just says Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello,i cannot open the SHORTCUT Effect house,when i try to open it it just says Windows...: Hello,i cannot open the SHORTCUT Effect house,when i try to open it it just says Windows cannot access specified device path or file,you may not have appropriate permissions...
  3. Hello,i cannot open the SHORTCUT Effect house,when i try to open it it just says Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello,i cannot open the SHORTCUT Effect house,when i try to open it it just says Windows...: Hello,i cannot open the SHORTCUT Effect house,when i try to open it it just says Windows cannot access specified device path or file,you may not have appropriate permissions...
  4. My wireless Wi-Fi is very slow compared to the other devices in my house

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wireless Wi-Fi is very slow compared to the other devices in my house: I'm using an Acer nitro and all of a sudden the Wi-Fi wireless has been acting really slow, around speeds of 0.4 download. I'm not sure what to do and have tried playing around with the drivers a bit. Would still be open to retry that but would like to hopefully fix this...
  5. My wireless Wi-Fi is very slow compared to the other devices in my house

My wireless Wi-Fi is very slow compared to the other devices in my house: I'm using an Acer nitro and all of a sudden the Wi-Fi wireless has been acting really slow, around speeds of 0.4 download. I'm not sure what to do and have tried playing around with the drivers a bit. Would still be open to retry that but would like to hopefully fix this...
  6. My laptop will only recieve interet from my house but not anywhere else?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will only recieve interet from my house but not anywhere else?: Hello, i have had this problem for a while where i can easily connect to my homes internet with no problems but when i connect to any other internet it connects but says no internet. I've tried from my phones mobile hotspot but it does the same thing. It doesnt have a problem...
  7. My laptop will only recieve interet from my house but not anywhere else?

My laptop will only recieve interet from my house but not anywhere else?: Hello, i have had this problem for a while where i can easily connect to my homes internet with no problems but when i connect to any other internet it connects but says no internet. I've tried from my phones mobile hotspot but it does the same thing. It doesnt have a problem...
  8. PC keeps restarting for certain games but not at my friends house Need help fixing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps restarting for certain games but not at my friends house Need help fixing: Hello at this point i feel like i have tried it all so kind of out of options so games like gta 5 foxhole and fallout 4 all games i run at high fps seem to make my restart but never at my friends house i tried different outlets replacing the CPU cooling my room making the...
  9. PC keeps restarting for certain games but not at my friends house Need help fixing

PC keeps restarting for certain games but not at my friends house Need help fixing: Hello at this point i feel like i have tried it all so kind of out of options so games like gta 5 foxhole and fallout 4 all games i run at high fps seem to make my restart but never at my friends house i tried different outlets replacing the CPU cooling my room making the...
  10. Prompt 3rd party software house to apply fluent design

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prompt 3rd party software house to apply fluent design: Hi Microsoft, I'm a Windows user from 16 years. I think that Windows have some good thing and some bad thing. Idem MacOS and Linux Distros. One bad thing is that each 3rd party software have a different ui design while on MacOS and Linux Distros all windows are have the...