Windows 10: hover animation stops after 3minutes

Discus and support hover animation stops after 3minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I've just up graded to win 10. After about 3 minutes of inactivity when you hover over a button/icon that would normally react to the pointer like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mptbowl, Apr 8, 2021.

1. mptbowl Win User

hover animation stops after 3minutes

Hi I've just up graded to win 10.

After about 3 minutes of inactivity when you hover over a button/icon that would normally react to the pointer like lights up or highlights doesn't react. If you click on that icon it will still work so no mouse problems just no high lighting of the icon/button. This continues until you navigate away from that page on to a different tab and navigate back to the original page and then everything's back to normal until it's been inactive for 3 minutes and it reoccurs. I took out the graphics card and ran the pc on the built in graphics with the same results which rules out a graphics card issue.

This is no great shakes but if I can fix it I will

Any ideas?

Thanks

Michael

:)

mptbowl, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Darknova Win User

Anime Nation

Can I make a suggestion please?

When you list your favourite anime, could you please put at least a brief summary of what's it's about as well.

*Smile hover animation stops after 3minutes :)

Darknova, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    how to Stop hover of mouse to inactive sites

Hi albertschmaedick,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

To get clarity of this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, could you please provide me some more information, so that I can assist you better.

1. Does this happen when you’re accessing the website or it happens with all the Windows?
    2. Do you use Touchpad mouse or Regular mouse on your PC?

However, I suggest you to follow the below steps, and check if that helps.

1. Click on Windows key +
      R button and type Control panel
    2. Click on Ease of Access
    3. Then click on Activate Windows by hovering over it with the mouse
    4. Then click Apply and
      OK.
    We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Apr 8, 2021
  4. hover animation stops after 3minutes

Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

hover animation stops after 3minutes

1. hover animation stops after 3minutes - Similar Threads - hover animation stops

2. Stopping cursor hovering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopping cursor hovering: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I cannot turn off the hovering feature that changes windows everytime the cursor hovers over a new window. I am using the touchpad, not a mouse. I have followed the published instructions of unclicking the "Activate a window by...
  3. Stopping cursor hovering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopping cursor hovering: I have a new Lenovo laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I cannot turn off the hovering feature that changes windows everytime the cursor hovers over a new window. I am using the touchpad, not a mouse. I have followed the published instructions of unclicking the "Activate a window by...
  4. Stopping cursor hovering

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Animations stop working at Startup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Animations stop working at Startup.: The animations of my Windows 11 has stopped working after I start my HP Desktop. I can get them to work after I go into the Accessibility menu and switch the "Annimation Affects" toggle switch from On to Off back to On again. This just started after the monthly Windows...
  6. Animations stop working at Startup.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Animations stop working at Startup.: The animations of my Windows 11 has stopped working after I start my HP Desktop. I can get them to work after I go into the Accessibility menu and switch the "Annimation Affects" toggle switch from On to Off back to On again. This just started after the monthly Windows...
  7. The window stopped opening on hover on the taskbar

The window stopped opening on hover on the taskbar: The window stopped opening on hover on the taskbar. Windows 10 Home Version 20H2 OS 19042.867 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.551.0 I found the checkmark in adminpanel, it did not help. Updated...
  8. Windows animations stop after system starts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows animations stop after system starts: I have an issue with windows animations. Here's the thing: I have windows animations switched on in performance settings Screen settings reflect "Show animations in Windows" option switched on but every time I restart Windows animations stop after some (couple of seconds)...
  9. How to stop selection by hovering

How to stop selection by hovering: how do you stop selection by just hovering and only select by clicking on touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-selection-by-hovering/02128c90-b937-4551-a860-1cd1fd8afc72
  10. Stop HOVER please.

Stop HOVER please.: I hate this option and I can't stop it. All the threads out there are outdated or for other versions of Windows, or are just wrong. I just want this option gone. I can't even imagine that anyone out there finds this feature useful. If I leave the cursor anywhere for more than...