Windows 10: hover texts color are inverted (image attached). how to fix it?

Discus and support hover texts color are inverted (image attached). how to fix it? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; [img] [img] 63005 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by No0ne, Sep 7, 2016.

1. No0ne Win User

hover texts color are inverted (image attached). how to fix it?

hover texts color are inverted (image attached). how to fix it? [​IMG]

:)

No0ne, Sep 7, 2016

2. start menu :-String colors displaying

Hello,

I have a strange issue with windows 10 which didn't happen on windows 8.1. The start menu colors behave in a strange way sometimes when I hover my cursor over it. They turn to 'BLACK'. Same thing happens to font color. When I scroll through my All apps list
    on start menu, the font color gradually fades to black as I scroll down.

Apart from it, the text on internet explorer also becomes blurry. I have to click on the text to make it look a bit clearer but sometimes it stays blurry even after hovering or clicking. Now you may think I haven't set up my cleartype font settings but I
    did that twice and it was of no use really. I've attached screenshots here for your reference. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sanket.

aditya_1211, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Why does text and windows colors appear weird on my start menu as well as internet explorer sometimes?

Hello,

I have a strange issue with windows 10 which didn't happen on windows 8.1. The start menu colors behave in a strange way sometimes when I hover my cursor over it. They turn to 'BLACK'. Same thing happens to font color. When I scroll through my All apps list
    on start menu, the font color gradually fades to black as I scroll down.

Apart from it, the text on internet explorer also becomes blurry. I have to click on the text to make it look a bit clearer but sometimes it stays blurry even after hovering or clicking. Now you may think I haven't set up my cleartype font settings but I
    did that twice and it was of no use really. I've attached screenshots here for your reference. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sanket.

SanketVaghasia, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

hover texts color are inverted (image attached). how to fix it?

1. hover texts color are inverted (image attached). how to fix it? - Similar Threads - hover texts color

2. invert colors not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    invert colors not working: i just bought a hp pavilion x360. I tried to set up to invert colors, clicked the box, tried keyboard shortcut. no luck,. I want to use the invert colors options without the actual magnifier. I've done this on other computer but have no luck on here...
  3. my camera image is inverted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my camera image is inverted: my camera image is inverted since windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-camera-image-is-inverted/2322b4da-ed76-4d94-b550-343b7820ee92
  4. My colors are inverting!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My colors are inverting!: When I'm in certain games like Warframe, Unturned, etc. My colors invert, red to blue and blue to red However, when I press WinKey + G my colors go back to normal It didn't happen before the New Windows update Please help Thank you...
  5. text color

text color: How do I change the text color on the background in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/text-color/156fec23-d2e6-4861-8d2e-29c99f045780
  6. Question about hovering text.

in Windows 10 Support
    Question about hovering text.: Is there a way to turn off the hovering text that appears when you leave your mouse cursor inactive over a file or folder? I have provided a screenshot of what I want to turn off if possible. The red arrow points to what I want to turn off. [img] I know this is a helpful...
  7. Color Changes to mouse hover

Color Changes to mouse hover: I am running Win 10 Tech Evaluation and Win 7 in dual boot. That's fine. But when it comes to personalizing win 10, the background colour of the hovering mouse is black, so when it's hovered over black text, the text is obliterated. How can I change the hovering mouse...
  8. Hover text color suddenly highlighted in gray? Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Hover text color suddenly highlighted in gray? Windows 10 pro: Hello, I'm having an issue where my hover-text and tool tips are suddenly highlighted in gray. I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Version 1607, Build 14393.693. Here are screen shots to demonstrate. [img] [img] As you can see, this happens when I hover on anything that...
  9. Hovering text on my screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Hovering text on my screen: I have a hovering text on my screen that is coming from another window ( another opened Chrome window) Why does it happen, and how can i get rid of it without rebooting ? [img] 33690
  10. Opening image attachments

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening image attachments: Hi, when i open and image from an email, windows 10 opens the pictures folder and then the attachment. This is so annoying, does anyone have a solution to this. Thanks Becky 15632