Windows 10: Hovering mouse delays in my PC

Discus and support Hovering mouse delays in my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have wired mouse on my PC however it is delays and sometimes it will not move. I check if this mouse works in my laptop and it works fine. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jovany_dach93, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Hovering mouse delays in my PC

I have wired mouse on my PC however it is delays and sometimes it will not move. I check if this mouse works in my laptop and it works fine. I tried to use different USB port on the PC but the problem continues. Unfortunately, I dont have different mouse that I can try, this is the only device I have and I want to use it since its new.

:)

jovany_dach93, Sep 29, 2022
  2. PTTruro Win User

Mouse hover delay

Just had the April 2018 update forced on me. Mouse hover delay has disappeared. Now windows pop up milliseconds after I hover over them instead of a manageable half a second or so. Makes managing multiple windows a hair-trigger nightmare. How do I get
    my delay back?

PTTruro, Sep 29, 2022
  3. Rey Cam Win User
    Windows 10 active track mouse hover delay

Hi,

This is certainly something that we should work on. To know the steps on how go back to normal mouse hover time, please click
    here and find the answer posted by DBird1999.

Feel free to post back should you have further concern.

Rey Cam, Sep 29, 2022
  4. Hovering mouse delays in my PC

Increase the mouse hover delay in Windows 10

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us with additional information to assist you better:

• What exactly are you referring to when you say: "Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse"?
    • Are you referring to screen saver options when you say: instant display of bubbles?
    • Which are the apps you are referring to in the question?

As a workaround, I suggest you to boot the device to Safe mode with networking and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Follow the below steps to place the computer in normal mode.

• Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command.
    • Type msconfig and press
      Enter
    • In the System Configuration
      window, click on General tab.
    • Select Start-up selection as
      Normal startup, click on Apply and Ok.
    • Follow onscreen instructions.

Reply to the post with the required information and brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 29, 2022
Thema:

Hovering mouse delays in my PC

1. Hovering mouse delays in my PC - Similar Threads - Hovering mouse delays

2. Delay mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delay mouse: Good evening, I have a problem on windows 10 and windows 11, I installed them cleanly, I installed different video drivers, I uninstalled the drivers from the peripherals,but the problem does not disappear. The problem is the delay, I noticed especially with the mouse, the...
  3. Delay mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay mouse: Good evening, I have a problem on windows 10 and windows 11, I installed them cleanly, I installed different video drivers, I uninstalled the drivers from the peripherals,but the problem does not disappear. The problem is the delay, I noticed especially with the mouse, the...
  4. Delay mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Delay My mouse movement by 300ms

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delay My mouse movement by 300ms: I want to delay my mouse movement by 300ms or any specific ms I have Tried: to use autohotkey and other macros write a program that records my mouse movement and displays it back The one solution that could work is adding a option to change the mouse data queue size which...
  6. Hovering mouse delays in my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hovering mouse delays in my PC: I have wired mouse on my PC however it is delays and sometimes it will not move. I check if this mouse works in my laptop and it works fine. I tried to use different USB port on the PC but the problem continues. Unfortunately, I dont have different mouse that I can try, this...
  7. Hovering mouse delays in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hovering mouse delays in my PC: I have wired mouse on my PC however it is delays and sometimes it will not move. I check if this mouse works in my laptop and it works fine. I tried to use different USB port on the PC but the problem continues. Unfortunately, I dont have different mouse that I can try, this...
  8. Mouse hovering

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse hovering: My mouse When ever you hover on something it clicks it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-hovering/38e55570-af4d-4510-b493-35abf665f1a6
  9. Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to eliminate / delay this hovering text in the taskbar?: This hovering text is very annoying: [img] I understand the hovering text describes what your mouse pointer is actually hovering over; but if the pointer is locked into the hovering text field by the slightest accidental movement of the mouse, the actual click you make...
  10. Mouse hover inconsistent

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse hover inconsistent: This is not new for me, but I'm curious if anyone else notices. Frequently, when I hover over a file or folder, nothing happens. No popup. It's annoying. There is no pattern...completely random. I suspect there is not fix, but maybe?? 86487