Windows 10: How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!

Discus and support How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!! in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; oh, I hate locks down, we children also need a chance to RELAX!... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Koro sensei2, Feb 24, 2023.

1. How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!

oh, I hate locks down, we children also need a chance to RELAX!

:)

Koro sensei2, Feb 24, 2023
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Microsoft Family Screen Time

Hi Laurel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

This could happen when the child account fails to sync with the server. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works:

• Open
      File Explorer
      and navigate to the following location:
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls

Note:
      The above mentioned directory is hidden, copy and paste the same location on the search bar in the File Explorer to access it.
    • Delete the contents in the
      \\settings
      directory of the Parental Controls folder.
    • Reboot the machine to see if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, you may want to remove the child account from Microsoft family and add it again.

• To know how to remove an account from Microsoft Family, refer:

Remove members from your family group
    • To know how to add an account to Microsoft Family, refer:

Add members to your family group

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 24, 2023
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Parental Controls aren't working

Hi,

The issue could be because of corrupted files. I suggest you to delete the corrupted files yourself and see if it helps

to resolve the issue, please follow these steps:

1) Make sure your children are signed out of any monitored accounts.

2) Sign in with an administrator account and find the folder that contains the corrupted files.

There are two ways to do this. The easiest way is to enter the complete file path:

• On the Start screen, type C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Parental Controls and press Enter.

• If you’d rather open each folder individually, follow these steps:
    a. Go to This PC

b. Open C:, open the
    ProgramData folder, open the Microsoft folder, open the
    Windows folder, and open the Parental Controls folder.

3) Delete all contents of the Parental Controls folder.

This will delete any corrupt files. Your settings will be downloaded again from familysafety.microsoft.com the next time you sign in.

Hope it helps. Reply with the result and I'll be happy to help you further. Thank you

Arul_D, Feb 24, 2023
  4. How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!

removing parental controls

Hi Rozzy,

Parental Control set limits to other user accounts. To remove parental control, click on the article and follow the steps:

How do I turn off family features?

Let us know if you have other questions.

Martin Bar, Feb 24, 2023
Thema:

How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!

1. How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!! - Similar Threads - hack Microsoft family

2. I have been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have been hacked: Split from this thread. i have been hacked....and am still hacked....i tried to do everything myself but getting to some sites i get internet blocked so i called att and internet ok so the problem is here in my pc...i wanted to do a reset taking me back before this year but...
  3. How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!: oh, I hate locks down, we children also need a chance to RELAX! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-2-hack-microsoft-family-or-parents-control-gy/bf0c1f15-441c-41ea-ac99-978bcbb4a85d
  4. How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!

How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!: oh, I hate locks down, we children also need a chance to RELAX! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-2-hack-microsoft-family-or-parents-control-gy/bf0c1f15-441c-41ea-ac99-978bcbb4a85d
  5. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  6. parental controls on Microsoft Family are messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    parental controls on Microsoft Family are messed up: I removed a family member from our Microsoft family because her account is incorrectly flagged as a child. However, she still requires parental permission to perform certain tasks. This was previously only a minor annoyance, but she recently signed in to Edge on her computer,...
  7. parental controls on Microsoft Family are messed up

parental controls on Microsoft Family are messed up: I removed a family member from our Microsoft family because her account is incorrectly flagged as a child. However, she still requires parental permission to perform certain tasks. This was previously only a minor annoyance, but she recently signed in to Edge on her computer,...
  8. HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!

HAVE I BEEN HACKED? PLEASE SEE THIS!!: my teacher today on Microsoft Teams told us to download this program on our windows laptop/pc its called: ROBOMIND for a school project anyway when i was about to install it on my pc i saw this message: User Account Control Do you want to allow this app from an...
  9. help i been stalked and hacked 2 years police wont/cant ,

help i been stalked and hacked 2 years police wont/cant ,: my problem began 2018 december. i saw a screen overlay with my personal juvenile information,and wen i attempted to go in, error found. i ben sandboxed?i found out how to do most of this alone my googleframework was got into. i brought copies to police of like 8 ntworks i was...
  10. I Have been Hacked

I Have been Hacked: I have been completely hacked, the hacker is doing it by cloning or coding something, as i get the two factor auth sms back with either a star * substitued for the last number of either of my mobiles or an i i replacing the @ symbol when microsoft confirms your change with an...