Windows 10: How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

Discus and support How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I may or may not have already posted about this before, but I feel that providing more customization options for Windows 10 (e.g: better 3rd party skin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThisIsANameSneeps, May 30, 2019.

1. How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

I may or may not have already posted about this before, but I feel that providing more customization options for Windows 10 (e.g: better 3rd party skin support and/or more customizable themes) would be a great idea. Metro's nice and all, but it can get a bit monotonous when the only thing you can really customize is the color of the taskbar and windows and the wallpaper. Perhaps being able to switch to legacy skins (Areo, Glassy, XP Luna, and/or 9x), as well as being able to customize how those skins work could be a great feature for Windows 10. 3rd party skin support would also be much appreciated, in case there's someone out there who wants their Windows 10 desktop to look like a MacOS classic desktop, or what have you. I know it's difficult trying to deal with the X-Box and Windows 10 at the same time, but if more skins other than Metro were added in as an update, you'd probably make a lot of people happy.

:)

ThisIsANameSneeps, May 30, 2019

2. The pointer custom skin

Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when I shutdown my laptop then I start it again my pointer skin become the default again and when I look at
    the pointer setting my custom skin is used but my pointer skin is still a default and when I try to chance it to the default skin and chance it again to my custom skin suddenly it work. Please try to fix this bug because I don't want to do this again and again
    and again.

DeathGunXXX, May 30, 2019
  3. Custom Skin Crash bug

Hello, maybe its double post, but, i am playing Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and when i want to change skin, it crashes right after selecting custom skin, version is 1.9.0.6 or idk right now,

thanks for answers How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins? :)

WitheredJoker64, May 30, 2019
  4. How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

ShawnAngelo00, May 30, 2019
Thema:

How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

1. How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins? - Similar Threads - 3rd party skins

2. How to change Start Skin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change Start Skin?: I see a winskin, but i don't wanna download it, i wanna know how to change the start skin But not scam one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-start-skin/3a1bd709-c804-4430-803b-f80738146cdc
  3. How to change Start Skin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change Start Skin?: I see a winskin, but i don't wanna download it, i wanna know how to change the start skin But not scam one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-start-skin/3a1bd709-c804-4430-803b-f80738146cdc
  4. QTTabBar skins...

QTTabBar skins...: is there a skin that shows the tabs in the titlebar? i know stardock groupy and clover (which im 100% sure is spyware...) do this but is there a way to make qttabbar look like these? having tabs in the titlebar looks cleaner.. thanks. 180534
  5. Blue Skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Skin: My new HP Laptop with Windows 10 is shutting down regularly with blue skin. when i am checking up health, it shows good health.Kindly help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-skin/ef10c9c5-37d3-4847-a385-6e1b9f7299c3
  6. Using 3rd party themes/skins

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using 3rd party themes/skins: I am a total beginner to this, is there a difference between skins and themes? I have been reading up but getting confused about the best method. Ultimately, I want to change my taskbar, windows, buttons, etc, everything. I would like to create my very own skin from scratch....
  7. /* generic skin parent */

in Windows 10 Customization
    /* generic skin parent */: While doing thru folders on computer, I found two that say, Workflow and the following is in one of the folders that has the following: /* generic skin parent */, what does this mean exactly?...
  8. Redeemed skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"
  9. Custom Skin Crash bug

Custom Skin Crash bug: Hello, maybe its double post, but, i am playing Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and when i want to change skin, it crashes right after selecting custom skin, version is 1.9.0.6 or idk right now, thanks for answers :)...
  10. The pointer custom skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The pointer custom skin: Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when I shutdown my laptop then I start it again my pointer skin become the default again and when I look at the pointer setting my...