Windows 10: How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

Discus and support How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I may or may not have already posted about this before, but I feel that providing more customization options for Windows 10 (e.g: better 3rd party skin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThisIsANameSneeps, May 30, 2019.

1. How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

I may or may not have already posted about this before, but I feel that providing more customization options for Windows 10 (e.g: better 3rd party skin support and/or more customizable themes) would be a great idea. Metro's nice and all, but it can get a bit monotonous when the only thing you can really customize is the color of the taskbar and windows and the wallpaper. Perhaps being able to switch to legacy skins (Areo, Glassy, XP Luna, and/or 9x), as well as being able to customize how those skins work could be a great feature for Windows 10. 3rd party skin support would also be much appreciated, in case there's someone out there who wants their Windows 10 desktop to look like a MacOS classic desktop, or what have you. I know it's difficult trying to deal with the X-Box and Windows 10 at the same time, but if more skins other than Metro were added in as an update, you'd probably make a lot of people happy.

:)

ThisIsANameSneeps, May 30, 2019

2. The pointer custom skin

Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when I shutdown my laptop then I start it again my pointer skin become the default again and when I look at
    the pointer setting my custom skin is used but my pointer skin is still a default and when I try to chance it to the default skin and chance it again to my custom skin suddenly it work. Please try to fix this bug because I don't want to do this again and again
    and again.

DeathGunXXX, May 30, 2019
  3. Custom Skin Crash bug

Hello, maybe its double post, but, i am playing Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and when i want to change skin, it crashes right after selecting custom skin, version is 1.9.0.6 or idk right now,

thanks for answers How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins? :)

WitheredJoker64, May 30, 2019
  4. How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

ShawnAngelo00, May 30, 2019
Thema:

How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins?

1. How about 3rd party skins or custom window/taskbar skins? - Similar Threads - 3rd party skins

2. Minecraft Earth Skin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Earth Skin: I just recently found an email in my account about the Minecraft Earth Skin that you get for free for playing the early access. I went and redeemed the code and it was successful and it did not show up at first. I thought it might need time to update so I gave it a day and it...
  3. not seeing my skins?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    not seeing my skins?: Hi so I bought skins in Microsoft store for fortnite but dont see them in my account and was wondering if I could get some help on how to get them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-seeing-my-skins/b9e5124a-c486-4b37-908b-09a914b78fdd"
  4. /* generic skin parent */

in Windows 10 Customization
    /* generic skin parent */: While doing thru folders on computer, I found two that say, Workflow and the following is in one of the folders that has the following: /* generic skin parent */, what does this mean exactly?...
  5. Skin-On Interfaces project - Artificial Skin for Mobile Devices Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    Skin-On Interfaces project - Artificial Skin for Mobile Devices Mobile: Skin-On Interfaces are devices that augment existing devices with realistic skin Human skin is the best interface for interaction. I propose this new paradigm in which interactive devices have their own artificial skin, thus enabling new forms of input gestures for...
  6. Redeemed skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"
  7. Minecraft Skin Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Skin Packs: I purchased the Sunrise Highschool skin pack by The Hive. I got an email confirmation with my order number and it states my card was successfully charged, but the pack is still locked when I log into my minecraft account and it hasn't shown up under my available packs link....
  8. Custom Skin Crash bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Skin Crash bug: Hello, maybe its double post, but, i am playing Minecraft: Windows 10 edition and when i want to change skin, it crashes right after selecting custom skin, version is 1.9.0.6 or idk right now, thanks for answers :)...
  9. The pointer custom skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The pointer custom skin: Halo, I have a problem for the pointer skin. I have this amazing skin from the internet for my pointer and when I use it there is no problem, but when I shutdown my laptop then I start it again my pointer skin become the default again and when I look at the pointer setting my...
  10. AlienBreed skin pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    AlienBreed skin pack: I'm thinking about downloading alien breed skin pack. Does anyone have any insight regarding problems it might have with windows 10 v1709? 104048