Windows 10: How accurate is speedfan?

Discus and support How accurate is speedfan? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I ran a stress test on my CPU using heavyload and my temps seem a bit too low in speedfan. Below are idle temps and 100% CPU usage temps. [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by kamalaggi, Jul 29, 2020.

1. kamalaggi Win User

How accurate is speedfan?

Hi,

I ran a stress test on my CPU using heavyload and my temps seem a bit too low in speedfan. Below are idle temps and 100% CPU usage temps.

How accurate is speedfan? [​IMG]

How accurate is speedfan? [​IMG]

:)

kamalaggi, Jul 29, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 29, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool How accurate is speedfan? :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 29, 2020
  4. How accurate is speedfan?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

How accurate is speedfan?

1. How accurate is speedfan? - Similar Threads - accurate speedfan

2. storage wont show accurately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storage wont show accurately: I am trying to free up space. I have 28.4GB free I have deleted these selected files at least 10 times and my storage never changes. It remains to say I have 28.4GB free. why is this happening????...
  3. storage wont show accurately

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storage wont show accurately: I am trying to free up space. I have 28.4GB free I have deleted these selected files at least 10 times and my storage never changes. It remains to say I have 28.4GB free. why is this happening????...
  4. storage wont show accurately

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. W11 update is not keeping accurate count of number of updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 update is not keeping accurate count of number of updates: I just noticed something odd with W11 update. Even though it's updating and installing updates, with no issues, the number of installed updates is stuck at 50 for Quality updates and Driver updates. The count should be 52 and 51 respectively. It's not an emergency or anything...
  6. W11 update is not keeping accurate count of number of updates

W11 update is not keeping accurate count of number of updates: I just noticed something odd with W11 update. Even though it's updating and installing updates, with no issues, the number of installed updates is stuck at 50 for Quality updates and Driver updates. The count should be 52 and 51 respectively. It's not an emergency or anything...
  7. In Windows Explorer, We are trying to get an accurate "Date Accessed"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    In Windows Explorer, We are trying to get an accurate "Date Accessed": We are trying to do an excel inventory on a network drive, and we noticed the date accessed sometimes works, sometimes does not. What triggers this? Additionally, we used power BI to pull inventory of folders and this changed the date accessed. Is there a way to revert that?...
  8. In Windows Explorer, We are trying to get an accurate "Date Accessed"

In Windows Explorer, We are trying to get an accurate "Date Accessed": We are trying to do an excel inventory on a network drive, and we noticed the date accessed sometimes works, sometimes does not. What triggers this? Additionally, we used power BI to pull inventory of folders and this changed the date accessed. Is there a way to revert that?...
  9. In Windows Explorer, We are trying to get an accurate "Date Accessed"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How do I get accurate help, when after asking a question, and that answer is wrong from...

How do I get accurate help, when after asking a question, and that answer is wrong from...: How do I get accurate help, when after asking a question, and that answer is wrong from Microsoft? My original question is stopping my windows 11 Pro pc from connecting to my iPhone. Two major Microsoft problems!!! 1] After asking my original question which didn't solve my...