Windows 10: HOW ACTIVE MY WINDOWS 10 IN MY LAPTOP

Discus and support HOW ACTIVE MY WINDOWS 10 IN MY LAPTOP in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; sir, I have a big problem . my windows 10 licence is not active now in my laptop and that's way my microsoft store does not work properly. Even many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kanakIglesias, Mar 15, 2020.

1. HOW ACTIVE MY WINDOWS 10 IN MY LAPTOP

sir, I have a big problem . my windows 10 licence is not active now in my laptop and that's way my microsoft store does not work properly. Even many Microsoft app does't work. how I can come out this problem please suggest me.

I can purchase or go to nearest laptop store.

:)

kanakIglesias, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I did a full clean install of Windows 10 a while back and it will not activate. I didn't do a clean install from Windows 7/8/8.1 it was from Windows 10 (activated) so I expected it to activate just fine since it was fine before hand.

My Windows 10 license wasn't created from a previous Windows 7/8/8.1 key I got it from signing up to be an insider back in Nov of 2014. I installed a preview build on my laptop from the insider program and it worked just fine and it automatically upgraded to newer and newer preview builds and then to the full release automatically, fully activated and working fine. I did a full clean install not long ago (expect it to go through without issue since it was working before) and now it will not activate and I can't find any info on how to get it to activate and I can't seem to find the insider Windows 10 key.

Microsoft online support was useless and the gave me the toll free number to tech support.. I am currently on the phone waiting, they said it could be a 1hr 30min wait.. sigh.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

LightningJR, Mar 15, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

HOW ACTIVE MY WINDOWS 10 IN MY LAPTOP

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

HOW ACTIVE MY WINDOWS 10 IN MY LAPTOP

1. HOW ACTIVE MY WINDOWS 10 IN MY LAPTOP - Similar Threads - ACTIVE LAPTOP

2. reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    reseting the laptop while keeping my activated windows help: so ever since decemeber when i was stuck in bed and caved in to watching tv series on a shady website my laptop has been running really badly and ive been meaning to factory reset it in the hopes of it running better but when i bought it windows 10 wasnt on it so i got an...
  3. Windows 10 on my laptop has started telling me to activate every 24 hours~

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 on my laptop has started telling me to activate every 24 hours~: Hi, I have successfully been running my Windows 10 home upgrade from the oem 8.1 on my laptop since the upgrade first became available. But for some reason lately, around the same time every day, my Windows has started telling me to activate it in the bottom right corner of...
  4. My laptop asks me to activate windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My laptop asks me to activate windows: Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is....
  5. Cant get windows to activate on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant get windows to activate on new laptop: Just bought a new laptop and have set it up. However, I can't get Windows 10 to activate. Error message says: We cant reach a critical windows service. Error code: 0x80070426...
  6. Windows activation key from new Chinese laptop not working

Windows activation key from new Chinese laptop not working: Hi I've just purchased a laptop in China with Windows 10. Because I wanted an English version, I made an USB and reinstalled everything. I got my product key using the command wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey Also, I saw the details using...
  7. my laptop certainly is asking me to activate windows 10 and the acer store didnt give me...

my laptop certainly is asking me to activate windows 10 and the acer store didnt give me...: suddenly today I on my laptop and it is asking for product key but when I bought laptop the store didn't provided me any . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-certainly-is-asking-me-to-activate/f55172e7-9027-4d0a-baa5-12e522bfb6ae"
  8. After the latest WU, my laptop would not automatically restart - "Active Hours" problem -...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the latest WU, my laptop would not automatically restart - "Active Hours" problem -...: At 23.55 last night, Cumulative WU KB4551762 finished downloading but didn't install. The message gave me the choice to either "Restart now" or "wait until my active hours". But my active hours are 08:00 - 01:00 so it should have restarted. Is there any action that I should...
  9. My Windows Laptop refuses to activate

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Windows Laptop refuses to activate: My laptop was running sluggish so I thought I should save my data on my USB stick. Once the laptop had reset it Windows wasn't activated anymore. I was never given any product key to reactivate Windows and I am a bit stuck. Reply as soon as possible, Aiden...
  10. I can't activate my windows 10 laptop

I can't activate my windows 10 laptop: my windows 10 pc while activating i got Error code: 0xC004F074 my windows is not pirated please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-activate-my-windows-10-laptop/a6a73b92-d2fc-4af6-ac3b-889420eb8ce4"