Windows 10: How add Moving Average to existing graph?

Discus and support How add Moving Average to existing graph? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Excel 365 Table created from existing data--Ctrl-T Recommended Charts--Combo Data/Data Analysis/Moving Average/Input Range (from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by markg2, May 14, 2020.

1. markg2 Win User

How add Moving Average to existing graph?

Excel 365
    Table created from existing data--Ctrl-T
    Recommended Charts--Combo
    Data/Data Analysis/Moving Average/Input Range (from table)/Interval=3/Output Range (inserted a table column adjacent to the input column and clicked the top cell)/Checked box for 'do chart

The process works correctly, creating a separate chart for the moving average. However, I want the MA line not in a separate chart but added to my combo chart.

Last night I stumbled across a right click option on the existing chart and found a trend setting (not a MA but getting close maybe). Possibly pursuing that would have led to the answer but I was too tired, said the heck with it and shut down.

If you would prefer to see the worksheet I'll upload it to the forum assuming you accept an xlsx file otherwise I can upload as a pdf.

Help?

Mark

:)

markg2, May 14, 2020
  2. Shyy Guy Win User

No Graph Called ResidentSet

Following the steps in the answer from here: Windows 10 Memory Leak

When it says "Open the MemUsage.etl with Windows Performance Analyzer (WPA.exe), drag and drop the graph ResidentSet from the left graph list to the analysis pane", there is such graph called ResidentSet.

Any idea why?

Shyy Guy, May 14, 2020
  3. 3870x2 Win User
    Graphs you use on reviews?

we need to know what kind of graphs? the FPS graphs? or all together.
    I suggest using FLASH, for the best looking graph.

3870x2, May 14, 2020
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows audio device graph isolation problem

Hello,

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation is an official part of Windows and serves as the primary audio engine in Windows 10. It handles the audio enhancement effects provided by Windows. If you are using any enhancements, we suggest that you disable them and
    see if the sounds stops. You may disable your enhancements by following the steps below:

• Right-click the Volume icon in the Taskbar.
    • Click Sounds.
    • From the Sound window, click the Playback tab, then select the device that you suspect is causing the issue.
    • Click Properties.
    • On the Enhancements tab, click the Disable all enhancements checkbox.
    • Click OK.

David Haz, May 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How add Moving Average to existing graph? - Similar Threads - add Moving Average

2. how add more recipients to existing thread in Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how add more recipients to existing thread in Phone Link: I want to add additional people to an existing thread. I don't see any obvious option to do this. How can I add people? Is it not possible for some reason?...
  3. how add more recipients to existing thread in Phone Link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how add more recipients to existing thread in Phone Link: I want to add additional people to an existing thread. I don't see any obvious option to do this. How can I add people? Is it not possible for some reason?...
  4. It is impossible to add forms to existing projects

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects: Hi!Is it a bug or a feature? I suppose it a bug.It is impossible to add forms to existing projects. You can only add forms derived by existing forms to existing projects no other options are given.*** moved to english Community ***...
  5. How to Add Tab to New or Existing Group in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add Tab to New or Existing Group in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new Microsoft Edge runs on the same Chromium web engine as the Google Chrome browser, offering you best in class web...
  6. how to add existing email account to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to add existing email account to windows 10.: I'm unable to add my existing *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account to my Windows 10 emails. I get to a box that says "that account already exists" and can go no further. Any ideas?...
  7. Add a Pin to an existing MS Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add a Pin to an existing MS Account: I have two computers, a desktop and a laptop both running W10 Pro build 1909 using my MS account. When I set up the desktop I did so with a PIN. Didn't think to do that when I did the laptop. Is there a way at this late date to assign a PIN to the laptop -- preferably the...
  8. HOW TO MOVE EXISTING TEXT IN A PHOTO .JPEG FILE

HOW TO MOVE EXISTING TEXT IN A PHOTO .JPEG FILE: I am using PAINT 3D to try and move just the text in a photo. When I create a text box around the text and drag it, it moves the text and the background as well which leaves a white box where it used to be... I haven't been able to find a way around this... Any tips / advice...
  9. How to move an existing user from HDD to a SSD

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to move an existing user from HDD to a SSD: I upgraded my laptop and installed a SSD keeping my HDD installed. I made a new Windows installation on the SSD and created a new user for myself, but my brother would like to move his user account with all his files, folders, preferences etc from HDD to SDD. Is this...
  10. average formula will not average

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    average formula will not average: =IFERROR(AVERAGE(IF(C3:G3="","",IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("<",C3:G3)),SUBSTITUTE(C3:G3,"<","")/2,C3:G3))),"") Hello, Trying to use this formula to average three numbers in a row . However at end of row where I have average formula, I dont get an answer? When I click on...