Windows 10: How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?

Discus and support How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,In Windows 11, virtual desktop can be added by Task ViewAnd multiple windows can be arranged asHow both are different? With RegardsNndnG... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GN Web, Dec 2, 2023.

1. GN Web Win User

How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?

Hi,In Windows 11, virtual desktop can be added by Task ViewAnd multiple windows can be arranged asHow both are different? With RegardsNndnG

:)

GN Web, Dec 2, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New multiple desktop tool called Task View in Windows 10

Read more...

How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11? [​IMG]

Brink, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Multiple --desktops-- in Windows 10

Task view gives you the ability to change between virtual groups of 'tasks'. But what I want is to have different 'desktop' views. I want to literally see different folder and file arrangements in the GUI view of my desktop. (I don't care how these files are organized in the actual disk directory)

Is actual virtual desktops possible with Task view?

Chris Simon2, Dec 2, 2023
  4. How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?

Turn On or Off Auto Arrange Desktop Icons in Windows 10

Thanks for the suggestion. I was hoping that it would work but this only saves the folder views, not the actual icon positions. Actually, I can get the folder view to save to the same exact folder view. But for some reason, the icon arrangement changes after a while.

For example, I'll have an Windows folder opened titled, "Project Site Alpha". And, I'll have all the different project task lists arranged in a pyramid shape. The more important tasks lists are arranged higher up.

As I open other folders and come back, the arrangement sticks. But, if I go to too many different windows, folders, open applications, this pyramid icon arrangement starts to change. Sometimes an icon moves one grid to the right. Don't know why. It just does. Soon, the icons are scatterred.

I want to rip my hair out! Help me please. I'm about to throw my computer out the window. PLEASE!!!@

CerebralFreeze, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?

1. How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - adding desktop using

2. How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How adding desktop using Task View and arranging multiple windows are different in Windows 11?: Hi,In Windows 11, virtual desktop can be added by Task ViewAnd multiple windows can be arranged asHow both are different? With RegardsNndnG https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-adding-desktop-using-task-view-and-arranging/a7933598-6df5-4cf9-a56e-b82313c062da
  3. How to re-arrange tasks in Task View?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re-arrange tasks in Task View?: is it possible to rearrange tasks in Task View?For example in the Task View from left to right I have Outlook, Excel file 1 and Excel file 2 opened. Is it possible to rearrange the sequence so that I would have from left to right Excel file 2, Outlook then finally Excel file...
  4. How to re-arrange tasks in Task View?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re-arrange tasks in Task View?: is it possible to rearrange tasks in Task View?For example in the Task View from left to right I have Outlook, Excel file 1 and Excel file 2 opened. Is it possible to rearrange the sequence so that I would have from left to right Excel file 2, Outlook then finally Excel file...
  5. How to re-arrange tasks in Task View?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Desktop Icons Arrangement for different Displays

Desktop Icons Arrangement for different Displays: Hello Community, I am using following setup: Surface Pro 5th Gen Intel Core i7 @ 2.5 GHz 16 GB Ram 64-Bit 512 GB Storage Windows 10 Pro Workspace 1 home office: Connected to 2nd Display via Surface Dock 2 only show on Display 2 Workspace 2 school office: Connected...
  7. Restoring Tasks in Multiple Desktop views

Restoring Tasks in Multiple Desktop views: I am using several Desktop views when working on several programs and activities. For example, may have a desktop open with MATLAB applications, another with Arduino apps, and so on. When I power down, all of the current work files and sessions are lost. How can I restore...
  8. Way to get different desktop icons on different desktops in task view?

in Windows 10 Support
    Way to get different desktop icons on different desktops in task view?: Is it possible when I go to task view and choose a different desktop that I could have certain desktop icons only on one? 57735
  9. New multiple desktop tool called Task View in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New multiple desktop tool called Task View in Windows 10: At the unveiling of Windows 10, Microsoft spoke about productivity and doing more than one thing at once. Now with Window 10, users can run Universal apps next to traditional desktop apps. This enables more multitasking between apps. In addition to this, Microsoft has...
  10. Issue with multiple desktops (task view?) and opening applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with multiple desktops (task view?) and opening applications: Say I have a desktop 1 with MS Word open. If I then open another desktop (desktop 2), and then open a word file from my hard drive on desktop 2, windows 10 will take me out of desktop 2, put be back on desktop 1, and then open the file I requested. I then have to open the...