Windows 10: How am I supposed to fix this?

Discus and support How am I supposed to fix this? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem that I’ve tried to fix for 6 hours and nothing works. I turn on my pc and my monitors, keyboard, mouse and microphone don’t turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rodrigo Mauricio, Apr 26, 2023.

1. How am I supposed to fix this?

Hi, I have a problem that I’ve tried to fix for 6 hours and nothing works. I turn on my pc and my monitors, keyboard, mouse and microphone don’t turn on, however the pc is running normally with the fans spinning and lights on. How am I supposed to fix this? Much help needed here!

:)

Rodrigo Mauricio, Apr 26, 2023
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 26, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Apr 26, 2023
  4. How am I supposed to fix this?

I'm online from my wifi laptop but can't connect to my home network

Nope, I've tried all the steps of all the fixes listed by Dalchina and Try3 but the problem still exists. The W10 laptop refuses to access my main W7 pc (named CG16) on my home network, although it can 'see' it, ie, it shows CG16 in the network list.
    The only thing I haven't tried is Dalchina's suggestion about creating a shortcut, mainly because I'm not sure where this shortcut is supposed to be. I'm assuming it has to be on the W10 laptop but I don't understand how it could work. More info please, Dalchina, if you'd be so kind.

Daymin, sorry: I have no idea what you're trying to say.

teckneeculler, Apr 26, 2023
Thema:

How am I supposed to fix this?

1. How am I supposed to fix this? - Similar Threads - supposed fix

2. how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move: for a long time now my cursor lock always unlocks itself and when im playing shooter games im playing then randomly my cursor is flying everywhere over my two monitors, i disconnected my second monitor thinking that was the solution but it still went everywhere on my screen,...
  3. how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i fix my cursor lock, it moves whenever i play and its not supposed to move: for a long time now my cursor lock always unlocks itself and when im playing shooter games im playing then randomly my cursor is flying everywhere over my two monitors, i disconnected my second monitor thinking that was the solution but it still went everywhere on my screen,...
  4. How am I supposed to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I supposed to fix this?: Hi, I have a problem that I’ve tried to fix for 6 hours and nothing works. I turn on my pc and my monitors, keyboard, mouse and microphone don’t turn on, however the pc is running normally with the fans spinning and lights on. How am I supposed to fix this? Much help needed...
  5. How am I supposed to fix this?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How am I supposed to fix this?: Hi, I have a problem that I’ve tried to fix for 6 hours and nothing works. I turn on my pc and my monitors, keyboard, mouse and microphone don’t turn on, however the pc is running normally with the fans spinning and lights on. How am I supposed to fix this? Much help needed...
  6. Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?: As the question above says, when i open up settings and type for example display settings, it shows up on the left side, but once i click it it opens some random setting. Also when i right click on my desktop and try to open display settings it shows that its trying to open...
  7. Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?: As the question above says, when i open up settings and type for example display settings, it shows up on the left side, but once i click it it opens some random setting. Also when i right click on my desktop and try to open display settings it shows that its trying to open...
  8. How am I supposed to fix that "you don't permission to open this file" when trying to edit...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How am I supposed to fix that "you don't permission to open this file" when trying to edit...: [ATTACH] I recently downloaded the devil may cry game, and i followed a tutorial to change the language of the game, which is to simply edit that notepad file we find in the folder of the game, but when I do this and try to save it, it says this... basically it's just "you...
  9. How do I fix this clear box (it’s suppose to be a normal blue box when I click around my mouse)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this clear box (it’s suppose to be a normal blue box when I click around my mouse): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Eb0la3500 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/juhx8l/how_do_i_fix_this_clear_box_its_suppose_to_be_a/
  10. KB4568831 failing to work with nvidia even though it's supposed to be fixed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4568831 failing to work with nvidia even though it's supposed to be fixed: I installed the latest update now that it was allowed through on my PC, but it's still not working properly - probably due to the older nvidia driver it's the latest for my GeForce 7050 card but it works fine on the prior windows version. The symptoms of the failure are the...