Windows 10: How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?

Discus and support How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; They appeared after trying to sync my Extra One Drive to my D Drive. Where are these files normally located on a computer? what is there purpose?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IntenseJames, Feb 26, 2019.

1. How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?

They appeared after trying to sync my Extra One Drive to my D Drive.

Where are these files normally located on a computer?

what is there purpose?

Why can't I delete them?

Can they break my computer?

How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose? 4262f428-88bb-4c09-b4ec-3063792bf34c?upload=true.jpg

:)

IntenseJames, Feb 26, 2019

2. aria debug log files took all free disk space

I tried killing onedrive in task manager. That allows erasing the aria-debug file, but I cannot properly install onedrive. Running the file hangs and causes the problem of the creation of the huge aria-debug file. Again, I have only english characters
    in my user, so I don't think that's the cause of the problem.

יוסיאהרונסון, Feb 26, 2019
  3. How to getoff from this file "aria-debug-8212"

I would like to know about this file "aria-debug-8212"

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup)

phaneendrareddy, Feb 26, 2019
  4. How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?

aria debug log files took all free disk space

This is not stopping!!!! Even though I kill the installation process in task manager, every few days it starts up again by itself. This process uses more than 30% of the cpu and creates the huge aria-debug files as well as a wtc...temp file around 20 mbytes.

Microsoft....whatsup???????????????????????

יוסיאהרונסון, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose?

1. How are Aria Debug files created and what is there purpose? - Similar Threads - are Aria Debug

2. new aria-debug-nnnnn file every 10 minutes - I want to stop what is creating them

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new aria-debug-nnnnn file every 10 minutes - I want to stop what is creating them: I read many replies re: "aria-debug", all refer to "OneDrive" -- but I don't use or want OneDrive.When I use sysinternals Thanks, Mark! process explorer, I see a OneDrive DLL being referenced by both Skype and Firefox. 4 days ago, I erased every aria-debug-nnnn.log file....
  3. Aria-debug

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Aria-debug: Tried to download something from AdFly which I was already fishy about clicked on skip ad something popped up in a separate window clicked out of that instantly and immediately ran a quick scan. Every time I launch mine craft 5-10 files open in temp I'm not sure if that's...
  4. what is this debug file

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this debug file: So i was using google chrome and i exit and i saw this weird debug file in my desktop i researched on the internet and they have the same problem but they use windows edge i dont really use Edge but i dont know if the problem is caused by chrome or windows Edge Please...
  5. what are mat-debug files

what are mat-debug files: Stupid question but I couldn't find an answer. When i launch my computer around every 15 minutes mat-debug-nnnnn files are created in my AppData\Local\Temp They are 0kb text documents and I do not know if they will go away on their own, but they are being created quite...
  6. aria debug

aria debug: These keep showing up but I have no clue as from where or why? 2019-03-12 07:47:39.675|00009452| C:\build\aria-cpp-v1\clienttelemetry\src\LogManagerImpl.cpp(626): class Microsoft::Applications::Telemetry::ILogger *__thiscall...
  7. How are Aria Debug files created and what is their purpose?

How are Aria Debug files created and what is their purpose?: They appeared after trying to sync my Extra One Drive to my D Drive. Where are these files normally located on a computer? what is there purpose? Why can't I delete them? Can they break my computer? [ATTACH]...
  8. Can Aria Debug files break my computer?

Can Aria Debug files break my computer?: [ATTACH] I'm worried that these files that keep appearing might break my computer. I can't delete them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-aria-debug-files-break-my-computer/c76e15e4-ecd2-416e-ba2c-9518c8a452ea"
  9. Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...

Endless array of Aria Debug files and other files after syncing to One Drive Business how...: After syncing to One Drive Business yesterday with a Microsoft agent I have been getting endless Aria-Debug files and tmp files and FXSAPIDebugLogFile - file and it even created a folder called MicroThemePackDir and finally a StructuredQuery file but every moment it keeps...
  10. Aria-debug is not getting deleted

Aria-debug is not getting deleted: I am facing a big problem because of aria-debug files and its causing me my laptop disk space. i tried the following %localappdata%\Microsoft\OneDrive\onedrive.exe This didnt help. I need a solution on this bcos out of 128ssd space 50gb has already taken up the space....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. warning invalid in ram queue size

2. what process uses aria debug file