Windows 10: How are the bug fixes for the Movies & TV app coming along in the Windows 10 October 2018...

Discus and support How are the bug fixes for the Movies & TV app coming along in the Windows 10 October 2018... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since I just bought several more TV seasons bringing my collection of purchased TV shows on my personal Microsoft account up to 174, I expect all of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by thomasseymour18901, Sep 5, 2018.

1. How are the bug fixes for the Movies & TV app coming along in the Windows 10 October 2018...

Since I just bought several more TV seasons bringing my collection of purchased TV shows on my personal Microsoft account up to 174, I expect all of my experiences with the Microsoft Movies & TV app on Windows 10 to be as reliable as it can be every day. I have no doubt whatsoever that here today, September 5, 2018, there are bugs in the Movies & TV app on a fully updated Dell Inspiron 2-in-1 that could cause this app to freeze or crash or both at times. On October 31, 2019, I plan on buying even more movies and TV seasons from the Windows 10 Store app to help ensure I'm always enjoying all the movies and TV shows I always enjoy watching when I don't really have anything to do, like during long rides to places like Florida to see my family.

:)

thomasseymour18901, Sep 5, 2018

2. [BUG] Movies and TV app

Hi, I noticed a bug on the Movies & TV app after a recent update. This bug is pretty hard to notice so I didn't get any support. I checked it on two other PCs and found the same.
    Please follow the steps and give me feedback. Do you experience the bug.? A simple Y/N is enough.

• Open the Movies and TV app (also called Films and TV)
    • Open any video folder
    • Play the last video from the folder
    • [BUG] Can you see "Next video" button on the right side.?(Also no
      previous video button)
    • When you click on the next video button which video gets played. Is it the
      second video
      in the folder?

I J Sankar, Sep 5, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Windows 10 Movies & TV App: No Sound

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 5, 2018
  4. Yaqub K Win User

How are the bug fixes for the Movies & TV app coming along in the Windows 10 October 2018...

Movies & TV app not working properly.

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install Movies & TV App and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key.
    • Type Windows Powershell.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type in the following command to un-install Movies & TV App.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.ZuneVideo* | remove-appxpackage

Note: The Movies & TV App can be reinstalled using the Store App or by following the link mentioned below. You will need to exit the Store app if it is already open before reinstalling the app.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/movies-tv/9wzdncrfj3p2

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

How are the bug fixes for the Movies & TV app coming along in the Windows 10 October 2018...

1. How are the bug fixes for the Movies & TV app coming along in the Windows 10 October 2018... - Similar Threads - are bug fixes

2. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  3. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV app: I did a reset on the Microsoft store app "Films & TV" and it disappeared from the "Apps & features" panel.and elsewhere...Tried to "Get" it from the store, but all that happens is the "Get" button greys out for a moment and then nothing....but it is still there and available...
  4. Windows 10 movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 movies & TV app: My default APP for vidoes is set for movies & TV. However, when I try to play a video it will only play using Windows media player. When I use movies & TV, the video will load but not play. Any ideas how to get movies & TV APP to work. Thanks, Gerald...
  5. Movies and TV apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Movies and TV apps: hello, recently i face something new problem in my pc. when i'm opening movies app for playing video, it's not working properly. i mean its not start properly just that its buffering. what's the solution of this app? if anyone knows, please let me know windows edition :...
  6. How to uninstall Movies and TV App in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to uninstall Movies and TV App in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If I have to name one app that is useless on Windows, then its the Movies and TV App. Microsoft used to have Premium Video service and thats where the app used to come handy. Its not there anymore. So, [...] This post How to uninstall Movies and TV App in...
  7. Movies & TV app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Movies & TV app: Where do I find next on your Movies and tv player it's frustration that I can't play all my videos at once and skip when I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-tv-app/57ca99c5-1290-40cb-8017-7a154d17a8cd
  8. Movies and TV app in windows 10

Movies and TV app in windows 10: how do I delete watch history of Movies and TV app in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/movies-and-tv-app-in-windows-10/6e17bba3-31b3-46ac-8e4d-e9a7457dfc6c
  9. Action Center is broken in Windows 10 October 2018 Update? A fix is coming

in Windows 10 News
    Action Center is broken in Windows 10 October 2018 Update? A fix is coming: The Action Center is reportedly broken for some users in Windows 10 October 2018 Update. According to reports, the Action Center doesn’t show notifications in Windows 10 after installing the October 2018 Update (version 1809). A thread on Reddit documents a bug where the...
  10. Windowed Mode Bug With Movies & TV App?

Windowed Mode Bug With Movies & TV App?: Hi there! Just found a weird bug after updating this app this week to version 10.17102.1391.0, nothing too annoying, but still kinda... dunno how to describe. Here is it: If you start any video on windowed mode, or, of you start full screen and return to windowed...