Windows 10: how are you supposed to upgrade to windows 8.1 from windows 8 if microsoft shut down the...

Discus and support how are you supposed to upgrade to windows 8.1 from windows 8 if microsoft shut down the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The upgrade to windows 8.1 is located in the microsoft store. If the microsoft store has shut down,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Owennn, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Owennn Win User

how are you supposed to upgrade to windows 8.1 from windows 8 if microsoft shut down the...

The upgrade to windows 8.1 is located in the microsoft store. If the microsoft store has shut down, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-81-store-not-available-has-it-shut-down/58cf1eb8-fa47-4177-8e90-235f148c1171, how are you supposed to upgrade to 8.1?

:)

Owennn, Dec 4, 2021

2. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Dos101 Win User
    Dos101, Dec 4, 2021
  4. NHKS Win User

how are you supposed to upgrade to windows 8.1 from windows 8 if microsoft shut down the...

Windows 8 Discussion.

Not sure if u mean the 'retail' version, latest rumours suggest Win8 might not have the retail version.. just 'upgrade' & OEM versions starting @ 40$ & 60$ respectively..

NHKS, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

1. how are you supposed to upgrade to windows 8.1 from windows 8 if microsoft shut down the... - Similar Threads - are supposed upgrade

2. how to upgrade from window 8 to window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to upgrade from window 8 to window 10: my laptop keeps informing me to upgrade to window 10 but when i tried, the system says i cant upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-from-window-8-to-window-10/2890728e-2cdd-4219-b6b6-4b884b427f7d
  3. how to upgrade from window 8 to window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to upgrade from window 8 to window 10: my laptop keeps informing me to upgrade to window 10 but when i tried, the system says i cant upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-from-window-8-to-window-10/2890728e-2cdd-4219-b6b6-4b884b427f7d
  4. Window 10 upgrade from 8

Window 10 upgrade from 8: Can I upgrade direct from 8 to 10 I have tried updating to 8.1 but it is continually failing attached is a copy of my specs on this laptop Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-upgrade-from-8/b95452fa-dbf9-4d06-bcbe-60d52335c15a
  5. Windows 8 Upgrade

Windows 8 Upgrade: I have been trying to upgrade from windows 8 for awhile. I have done all the things it says to online by downloading the mediacreation and then running it. Nothing has worked. I have bought a windows 10 key also and put it into where it says to put a key in settings. I am not...
  6. how are you supposed to upgrade to windows 8.1 from windows 8 if microsoft shut down the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how are you supposed to upgrade to windows 8.1 from windows 8 if microsoft shut down the...: The upgrade to windows 8.1 is located in the microsoft store. If the microsoft store has shut down, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-81-store-not-available-has-it-shut-down/58cf1eb8-fa47-4177-8e90-235f148c1171, how are you supposed to upgrade to...
  7. upgrading to Windows 10 from 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    upgrading to Windows 10 from 8: Hello, So I finally upgraded my dads windows 8 laptop to windows 10 because he's a stubborn old man who wouldnt do it when it was free.. That windows 8 version had face recognition password that he used to log in and cant remember the password he used to create that log...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p: Dear all, I am wondering if i can upgrade from windows 8 to Windows 10 and keep all my software and files and folders with no change. Thx in advance....
  9. How to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8

How to upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 8: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 after it unwittingly started an upgrade to Windows 8.1 from Windows 8. I disliked the appearance of Windows 8.1 so upgraded from there to Windows 10. I hoped to continue using Windows 8 on my desktop - I like its appearance, it has been...
  10. Upgrading from Windows "8" ?

Upgrading from Windows "8" ?: Can you get the free upgrade to Windows 10 from the original Windows 8? Or is it only 7 and 8.1? 26006