Windows 10: How Automate installation of IPFW+DummyNET Driver using comman/ script

Discus and support How Automate installation of IPFW+DummyNET Driver using comman/ script in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to install a NDIS network adapter in windows-7 machine using program/script or any command. I need to automate these steps: Pull up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kulamani, Nov 23, 2016.

1. kulamani Win User

How Automate installation of IPFW+DummyNET Driver using comman/ script

I want to install a NDIS network adapter in windows-7 machine using program/script or any command.

I need to automate these steps:

Pull up the properties for the NetworkAdapter that is used to access the Internet
    Click"Install"
    Select"Service" and click "Add"
    Click"Have Disk" and "brows"
    Select the myDriver.inf service (and click through any warnings about the driver being unsigned)
    I follows this process mentioned here http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...ing-powershell using power-shell command list. But those commands only compatible with window-8 or better.

How can i achieve this task in windows-7 64bit. Also tried using PnPUtile.exe, no result.

:)

kulamani, Nov 23, 2016
  2. techie45 Win User

Able to find directory with 8dot3 naming convention but not files

No, I can't rename it because it's used in automation. The automated script figures out the short file name and runs it. I can't change the automation script.

techie45, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Nov 23, 2016
Thema:

How Automate installation of IPFW+DummyNET Driver using comman/ script

1. How Automate installation of IPFW+DummyNET Driver using comman/ script - Similar Threads - Automate installation IPFW+DummyNET

2. Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a...: Windows 10Hello Is it possible to write a script for either a .bat file, or a CMD shell or Power Shell script, to automate running a single small .exe Snap2HTML.exe over and over again while stating the program parameters. I wish to use a small program called Snap2html...
  3. Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script: I made python script to automate some of my tasks but i noticed that when i open Task manager python script stop working.Is any special with task manager...
  4. Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Automation script don't work on Task manager Is any special with Task managerpython script: I made python script to automate some of my tasks but i noticed that when i open Task manager python script stop working.Is any special with task manager...
  5. Correct way to run scripts in automated, unattended Windows installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Correct way to run scripts in automated, unattended Windows installation: I have some custom scripts that I have written to customise Windows 10 such as removing bloatware and setting file explorer options via Registry Editor that I use to apply to all users and/or the system. I have created a `autounattend.xml` Answer File with some simple...
  6. Device Manager Driver Update Automation Script?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Manager Driver Update Automation Script?: Is this a thing? Updating drivers once in awhile isn't bad, but manually right-clicking, properties, search online for each driver gets very tedious. There has to be someone who has this type of script, right? If so, where can I find it? Thanks!...
  7. Automation Ideas and PowerShell Scripts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Automation Ideas and PowerShell Scripts: I want few automation ideas related to DFS and Active Directory Certificate Services. Please provide few automation ideas and how they can be done using PowerShell scripts. Thank you....
  8. How to Automate Disable/Enable of Display Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to Automate Disable/Enable of Display Driver: I have a problem where, to get Windows to run smoothly, I have to disable the display driver, via Device Manager, on shutdown. This forces Windows to load the basic display driver on startup and allows me to re-enable the Intel driver once I get to the desktop. Without doing...
  9. How to Automate Disable/Enable of Display Driver

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Automate Disable/Enable of Display Driver: I have a problem where, to get Windows to run smoothly, I have to disable the display driver, via Device Manager, on shutdown. This forces Windows to load the basic display driver on startup and allows me to re-enable the Intel driver once I get to the desktop. Without doing...
  10. Automated Win10 Installation?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Automated Win10 Installation?: I would like to get a bit automated when it comes to clean installing Win10. All I really need, is to ONLY automate the wiping of ALL partitions so it would just only show the Unallocated disk space like the one in my image. Thats all I need. Can anyone provide me with a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dummynet ipfw driver

2. automate the network adapter driver install