Windows 10: how automatically get back my cursor to primal monitor after touching sensor monitor?

Discus and support how automatically get back my cursor to primal monitor after touching sensor monitor? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows 10 pro x64. I have 3 monitors: 2 simplies monitors and 1 multi touch monitor... When i touch my sensor monitor i need to moves my cursor to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by arkdzo, Oct 11, 2018.

1. arkdzo Win User

how automatically get back my cursor to primal monitor after touching sensor monitor?

Windows 10 pro x64. I have 3 monitors: 2 simplies monitors and 1 multi touch monitor... When i touch my sensor monitor i need to moves my cursor to primary monitor.. how automatically get back my cursor to primal monitor after touching sensor monitor?

:)

arkdzo, Oct 11, 2018
  2. sychui Win User

Multi USB touch monitor wrong cursor

I have two USB touch monitor (As Primary HDMI and Secondary VGA);
    As every time reboot, then secondary monitor touch will be wrongly go through to at the same to primary monitor display,

The main problem is after reset the tablet PC touch from control panel is work but reboot again likely loose the setting. Does any have other suggestion for solve the problem?

Thanks

sychui, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Caikaro Win User
    Duo Monitor with 1 touch screen and 1 regular

I am trying to run a 2 monitor setup with a touch screen as my secondary monitor. Right now whenever I use the touch screen the cursor jumps to my touch location. I have spent hours looking for a solution but kept reaching a dead end. Is there a way for
    me to use my touch screen without the cursor jumping to the touched location? I want the cursor to stay where it was in the primary monitor.

Thank you.

Caikaro, Oct 11, 2018
  4. how automatically get back my cursor to primal monitor after touching sensor monitor?

Sensor Monitoring Service not working

Hi all,

Could you help me with fixing the following issue with the “Sensor Monitoring Service”?

I run the “SensorDiagnosticTablet” troubleshoot, and this is the replied I got

Sensor Monitoring Service not started
    Not fixed

Start Sensor Monitoring Service Failed

I tried to start the “Sensor Monitoring Service” manually, but I couldn’t as it kept saying “the service started and then stopped”

From “Device Manager”, I can see the following issue, that I believe it’s somehow related with the “Sensor Monitoring Service” not running. In “Device Manager”, “Human Interface devices” I can see an issue in four items called “HID PCI Minidriver
    for ISS”.
    When I look to properties, I see “(This device cannot start. (Code 10) STATUS_DEVICE_DATA_ERROR)”.

I got to detect this problem while I was investigating why the auto-rotation of my “HP Spectre x360 Convertible” stopped working. And this is the only issue that I detected, so I believe the “Sensor Monitoring Service” not working is the reason why the auto-rotation
    isn’t working anymore.

Can you help, please?

Nanotech_Rommel, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

how automatically get back my cursor to primal monitor after touching sensor monitor?

1. how automatically get back my cursor to primal monitor after touching sensor monitor? - Similar Threads - automatically cursor primal

2. Get my laptop screen back after using external monitor

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Get my laptop screen back after using external monitor: I use 2 external monitor, and keep my laptop close screen on laptop is not shared or active. I just had power failure and need to work on laptop alone. But when I open the laptop the screen stays black, eventhough I have unplugged all external monitor. Please help. Thank you....
  3. Get my laptop screen back after using external monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get my laptop screen back after using external monitor: I use 2 external monitor, and keep my laptop close screen on laptop is not shared or active. I just had power failure and need to work on laptop alone. But when I open the laptop the screen stays black, eventhough I have unplugged all external monitor. Please help. Thank you....
  4. Get my laptop screen back after using external monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get my monitor back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my monitor back?: I have a desktop computer with only 1 monitor attached. I pressed the Windows + P button and accidentally selected second screen only. When Windows boots up it turns the monitor black. What is the most graceful way to return this to operation....
  6. How do I get my monitor back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my monitor back?: I have a desktop computer with only 1 monitor attached. I pressed the Windows + P button and accidentally selected second screen only. When Windows boots up it turns the monitor black. What is the most graceful way to return this to operation....
  7. Touch on the wrong monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch on the wrong monitor: I've bought a new touchscreen monitor for my PC . i want to use it as my secondary monitor (its smaller then my other 2 monitors). But if i touch the screen, the touch happens on my primary monitor. I've searched some solutions and almost all say i need to go to the ''tablet...
  8. How to turn on monitor in touch screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to turn on monitor in touch screen: Hello.... I have a mini PC that does not have keyboard neither mouse. It has Windows 10 Home Operating System. I have configured the operating system to never sleep, but to turn screen off after 10 minutes. When screen is turned off, is it possible to turn it on by simply...
  9. remove cursor on monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    remove cursor on monitor: i have a laptop and a second monitor using windows 10. I have one cursors on both screens, how do i remove cursor on second monitor so i only have the cursor on my laptop?...
  10. Multi USB touch monitor wrong cursor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Multi USB touch monitor wrong cursor: I have two USB touch monitor (As Primary HDMI and Secondary VGA); As every time reboot, then secondary monitor touch will be wrongly go through to at the same to primary monitor display, The main problem is after reset the tablet PC touch from control panel is work but...