Windows 10: How bad is Mictrosoft in 2019?

Discus and support How bad is Mictrosoft in 2019? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Groover music really sucks! My goodness; we used to have controll of how we heard things, and more. Groove music is the antipathy of ****.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by catherinehope, Oct 14, 2019.

1. How bad is Mictrosoft in 2019?

Groover music really sucks! My goodness; we used to have controll of how we heard things, and more. Groove music is the antipathy of ****.

:)

catherinehope, Oct 14, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Oct 14, 2019
  3. Polo6RGTI Win User
    2019 Hardware Thread

CPU-Z v1.88 is available.

CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID

March 28th, 2019

• Intel 9400F, 9600KF, 9700KF and 9900KF and 9th gen R0 stepping
    • AMD APU Ryzen Picasso preliminary support
    • DDR4 SDRAM chips manufacturer
    • AMD Radeon VII (Vega 20)
    • NVIDIA GTX 1660 and 1660 Ti

Polo6RGTI, Oct 14, 2019
  4. OldMike65 Win User

How bad is Mictrosoft in 2019?

2019 Hardware Thread

Thanks for the heads up Polo *Smile

OldMike65, Oct 14, 2019
Thema:

How bad is Mictrosoft in 2019?

1. How bad is Mictrosoft in 2019? - Similar Threads - bad Mictrosoft 2019

2. How to fix bad image

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix bad image: When ever I try and load in to epic games launcher it says bad image how do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bad-image/27a2f88a-8c89-4b68-b3b6-f8329dca12d5
  3. How to fix bad image

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix bad image: When ever I try and load in to epic games launcher it says bad image how do I fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bad-image/27a2f88a-8c89-4b68-b3b6-f8329dca12d5
  4. how bad windows is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how bad windows is: trying to access network, nope can not connect. okay so i do RDP, can not connect. I get and walk to the machine and it is at the login screen with no innternet. Login and still no internet. 5 of figuring out why and there is no reason, no internet just becasye. Then after 5...
  5. how bad windows is

how bad windows is: trying to access network, nope can not connect. okay so i do RDP, can not connect. I get and walk to the machine and it is at the login screen with no innternet. Login and still no internet. 5 of figuring out why and there is no reason, no internet just becasye. Then after 5...
  6. how bad windows is

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How bad, is this??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How bad, is this??: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.My Internet connection, is done through Wi-Fi.I ran a program, called "FAST". And these, are the results.Good, bad? How can I, improve it?Please, don't suggest. Buying, a Wi-Fi booster!Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  8. How bad, is this??

How bad, is this??: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10.My Internet connection, is done through Wi-Fi.I ran a program, called "FAST". And these, are the results.Good, bad? How can I, improve it?Please, don't suggest. Buying, a Wi-Fi booster!Thanks for reading . . . Jerry...
  9. How bad, is this??

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. how to fix igfxrENU.lrc bad image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix igfxrENU.lrc bad image: hi so i started getting the pop up every time i turn on my computer, i have searched around a little and there is no definitive way to fix it online, what i have found out is that it may be something to do with my graphics card its not the custom graphics card i bought with...