Windows 10: How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives

Discus and support How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone. This is my first post so Ill try to make this as precise as possible... Just purchased an Intel NUC10i7FNH (barebones). Installed 64 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DarknessFalls, Mar 1, 2021.

1. How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives

Hello everyone. This is my first post so Ill try to make this as precise as possible... Just purchased an Intel NUC10i7FNH (barebones). Installed 64 GB of RAM (DDR4 2666) and added two hard disks: (1) WD_BLACK SN750 [1 TB NVMe M.2], and (2) Crucial MX500 [500 GB 2.5 SSD]. I will also be installing Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. With that said, heres my question(s):

Where should I install Windows? And how should I partition the disks? In other words, what would be the best way(s) to optimize performance of course, while also keeping my data safe/secure? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

DarknessFalls, Mar 1, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 1, 2021
  3. little cat, Mar 1, 2021
  4. How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives

Unpartitioning the Hard Drive

To the Microsoft Community:

Thank you to everyone who tried to help me with this problem. I truly appreciate all of your efforts in assisting me.

I am pleased to tell you all that my problem has been solved, and I have gained all of my space back to the C drive. Thanks to DaveM121, who suggested I download AOMEI Partition Assistant, this freeware did the trick!

Thanks again,

Deborah L. West

DeborahLWest, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives

1. How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives - Similar Threads - Best Install Multiple

2. How to unpartition a new backup HDD installed on my windows 10 pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to unpartition a new backup HDD installed on my windows 10 pc: [ATTACH] Hi, I've installed my third backup drive (I take way too many pictures) and its a 4 tb HDD. I went through the standard format install for the drive but now the drive is partitioned in half and I can't seem to remove the partition so I can use all the storage...
  3. How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Best to Install Windows on Multiple Unpartitioned Drives: Hello everyone. This is my first post so Ill try to make this as precise as possible... Just purchased an Intel NUC10i7FNH (barebones). Installed 64 GB of RAM (DDR4 2666) and added two hard disks: (1) WD_BLACK SN750 [1 TB NVMe M.2], and (2) Crucial MX500 [500 GB 2.5 SSD]. I...
  4. Windows installed across multiple drives?

Windows installed across multiple drives?: I just got an Aurora, came with a 1TB HDD. I installed a 500GB SSD. I used Macrium to clone the HDD to the SSD. I changed the boot drive in BIOS and booted up from the SSD, played around and everything seems fine. So I formatted the original HDD to be used as a storage drive....
  5. "Unpartition" my hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Unpartition" my hard drive: Several years back I partitioned my C drive and created a D drive with much more space than I probably should have. Now I need to take more free space from D and put it back to C which had less than 3 GB remaining. Is this somehow possible?...
  6. Not sure how to install windows using multiple hard drives

Not sure how to install windows using multiple hard drives: I have several hard drives with games installed on them. If I re-install windows on my drive, I am very skeptical it's not going to start wiping those other drives. I have in the past had this happen. How can I reinstall windows on my main drive and BE SURE it's not going to...
  7. how to install win 10 on with multiple drives.

how to install win 10 on with multiple drives.: I bought a brand new pc with win 10 pre installed with an ssd and a hdd, can I choose which drive i can install windows 10 on?...
  8. how to install win on pc with multiple drives

how to install win on pc with multiple drives: I bought a brand new win 10 pc pre installed with an ssd and a hdd, can I choose which drive i can install windows on during installation?...
  9. How to best remove eSATA drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to best remove eSATA drive?: I guess I am used to removing a drive when done on USB...and I used to do this with eSATA. However, while I can still do this on USB is there any way to remove my eSATA drive when I am done? Some have said you do not need to in Win 10 and we can just shut it down and others...
  10. Clean Install - Multiple drives

Clean Install - Multiple drives: I have a Gateway ZX6800 AIO - previously W7 to W10 upgrades failed but I was able to do clean install. I did this on using a new Samsung SSD with other HD disconnected. I upgrade storage drive from 1TB to 2TB and copied all my data files to the new drive (D*Smile. I have W10...