Windows 10: How big is the new windows 10 update?

Discus and support How big is the new windows 10 update? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am on a limited data plan. I just need to know how big the file is so I knw how much data I am going to spend on this. An estimate is good enough.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SandyMasia, Oct 15, 2019.

1. How big is the new windows 10 update?

I am on a limited data plan. I just need to know how big the file is so I knw how much data I am going to spend on this.

An estimate is good enough.

Thank you.

:)

SandyMasia, Oct 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 15, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Oct 15, 2019
  4. MrGenius Win User

How big is the new windows 10 update?

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/defer-upgrades-in-windows-10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

How big is the new windows 10 update?

1. How big is the new windows 10 update? - Similar Threads - big update

2. Hello, I have a big problem with my Windows Surface Go3. Today it started an Update while...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, I have a big problem with my Windows Surface Go3. Today it started an Update while...: Now I got a blue screen with the message "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. For more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit https://www.windows.com/stopcode. If you call a support person, give them this info: Stop...
  3. Hello, I have a big problem with my Windows Surface Go3. Today it started an Update while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, I have a big problem with my Windows Surface Go3. Today it started an Update while...: Now I got a blue screen with the message "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you. For more information about this issue and possible fixes, visit https://www.windows.com/stopcode. If you call a support person, give them this info: Stop...
  4. What would be the big threats to our computer and business if we stop Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What would be the big threats to our computer and business if we stop Windows Update?: As we know Windows update is very important, if we don't update then we will have these kinds of problems like, .NET Framework problem, security, performance, non-compliance etc. Just in case or if anyhow, if we do not give Windows update then we could have the most impact on...
  5. What would be the big threats to our computer and business if we stop Windows Update?

What would be the big threats to our computer and business if we stop Windows Update?: As we know Windows update is very important, if we don't update then we will have these kinds of problems like, .NET Framework problem, security, performance, non-compliance etc. Just in case or if anyhow, if we do not give Windows update then we could have the most impact on...
  6. big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update: I'm trying to fix the issue with this ***** update KB5029263 it's showing something didn't go as planned !!!!!!! I tried everything to fix this issue not working! and too many people had this issue Microsoft Team please help! i starting to think to destroy my laptop and buy...
  7. big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update

big issue with updating windows 11 KB5029263 update: I'm trying to fix the issue with this ***** update KB5029263 it's showing something didn't go as planned !!!!!!! I tried everything to fix this issue not working! and too many people had this issue Microsoft Team please help! i starting to think to destroy my laptop and buy...
  8. "Big Head" ransomware fakes Windows Update to trick users

in Windows 10 News
    "Big Head" ransomware fakes Windows Update to trick users: Security researchers at FortiGuard Labs have discovered a new type of ransomware that is targeting home computer users. Dubbed Big Head, the ransomware fakes Windows Update to avoid detection. The researchers note that there are two main strains of the ransomware and...
  9. Big problems with M4A after updating to Windows 11 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problems with M4A after updating to Windows 11 22H2: Dear colleagues, after updating Windows 11 to 22H2, there were significant problems with playing files purchased from iTunes in .m4a AAC, ALAC format. This problem has been fixed by a lot of people all over the world and is especially evident on the DJ forums. Problems are...
  10. Big problems with M4A after updating to Windows 11 22H2

Big problems with M4A after updating to Windows 11 22H2: Dear colleagues, after updating Windows 11 to 22H2, there were significant problems with playing files purchased from iTunes in .m4a AAC, ALAC format. This problem has been fixed by a lot of people all over the world and is especially evident on the DJ forums. Problems are...