Windows 10: How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly

Discus and support How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Bing, the search engine from Microsoft had changed quite a bit in the past year, and one of the significant improvement is on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Feb 15, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly

WinClub, Feb 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Bing Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips

Source: Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips | Search Quality Insights

Brink, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Can't replace Bing as default search provider in Edge/Win10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your queries in Windows 10.

I completely understand your concern.

I suggest you to follow these steps and check if that helps.

• Click (…)

• Select settings

• Under settings

• Advance settings

• Turn on home page and add the site of your choice as home page.

• Click on save button.
    You will also find an option to turn off searching with Bing here.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Feb 15, 2019
  4. How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly

How to remove Bing search

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

a) What is the exact issue that you face with Bing?

b) Is the issue related to Bing app?

c) Do you get issues with bing search in Windows Edge?

If you wish to set a different search for Windows Edge, here are the steps which might help you to set it as default search engine or home page.

• Open Windows edge.
    • Click on More actions (Three dots ...)
    • Click on settings.
    • Click on view advanced settings.
    • Turn on "Show the home button"
    • Enter the URL of the website which you want to set as your home page.
    • Close the Windows edge and open it again you will be able to get you desired webpage as your home page.

For Internet Explorer, refer to the following steps:

a) Type Internet options into the start search box

b) Press enter

c) Go down to search and select settings,

d) You can change it here.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly

1. How Bing Search helps with answering Windows 10 queries directly - Similar Threads - Bing Search helps

2. Bing in Start Search Windows 10

in Cortana
    Bing in Start Search Windows 10: I want to enable the Bing in Start Search as I feel it more convenient but after the recent update of windows I am having trouble with the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-in-start-search-windows-10/43026a43-f420-4ca5-93ea-44ed06aef419
  3. Bing in Start Search Windows 10

in Cortana
    Bing in Start Search Windows 10: I want to enable the Bing in Start Search as I feel it more convenient but after the recent update of windows I am having trouble with the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-in-start-search-windows-10/7d18d575-6c0c-418a-83e4-f72bb03fd715
  4. directly query the Windows 10 desktop Search Index database?

in Cortana
    directly query the Windows 10 desktop Search Index database?: Is there a way to directly query e.g. SQL, or a purpose-built application the Windows 10 desktop Search Index database? I've had - and so many others, too, have had - such problems with Windows 10 desktop Search - slow, incomplete, unreliable - that it could be very useful...
  5. bing to google in windows 10 search

in Browsers and Email
    bing to google in windows 10 search: I have had several techs from duifferent sites try and helopme get ggole search instaed of bing as default in windows 100 search bar i have gone to microsoft edge and tried it there but none of the techs nor myself have been able to do it not sure if an update changed it bbut...
  6. Bing in Start Search in Windows 10

in Cortana
    Bing in Start Search in Windows 10: I want to remove or disable Bing in the Start Search in Windows 10. The common advice in the Internet is the following: in Cortana & Search Settings - Click the switch beneath Cortana can give you suggestions, reminders, alerts, and more at the top of the menu so that it...
  7. Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing delivers text-to-speech, intelligent answers, and visual search: At NVIDIA’s GPU Technology Conference this week, Bing demonstrated natural sounding text-to-speech AI, expanded intelligent answers, and the ability to quickly see multiple objects auto-detected within an image to search for visual matches. All these features help you find...
  8. Bing search

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bing search: How do I search information in France from the Bing search engine? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/bing-search/5b7ae6e0-5a1c-4699-aad6-74d7d1e02b7d
  9. Bing Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Intelligent search: Coding answers at your fingertips: If you're a developer you probably read through a lot of documentation, forums and discussions to find solutions to your coding questions, learn new programming languages or master new tools. It always takes a great deal of time and energy to read through the many long...
  10. Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search

in Windows 10 News
    Bing New Multi-Perspective Answers for More Intelligent Search: In December, we launched several new Intelligent Answers that go beyond the traditional Q&A style of search and offer answers to more complicated questions. We received so much interest in providing multiple perspectives to an answer, that we wanted to share more details on...