Windows 10: How block the only Restrictions message?

Discus and support How block the only Restrictions message? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I've blocked some .exe files and above message shows up when every exe files blocking. Is there a way block the above messages?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KEB-11, Mar 3, 2020.

1. KEB-11 Win User

How block the only Restrictions message?

How block the only Restrictions message? 8b9b0485-8484-409e-88e2-6dac767edc5c?upload=true.png

Hello,

I've blocked some .exe files and above message shows up when every exe files blocking.

Is there a way block the above messages?

Thank you.

:)

KEB-11, Mar 3, 2020

2. blocking apps

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Log in to https://familysafety.microsoft.com/ using your Microsoft Email account.
    • Find the user that is correspond to the computer account on the Windows that you are having issue with.
    • Click on "App Restrictions".
    • Under App Restrictions, click on "App list".
    • Here, you can Allow or Block the Apps/Games that you want.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 3, 2020
  3. Blocked messages and contacts

Hi Sara,

To better assist you with the blocking of messages and contacts issue, please answer the following questions:

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Mar 3, 2020
  4. How block the only Restrictions message?

How to restrict/block a website in a browser in Widnows 10.

Hello Genevieve,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

You can list the websites under Restricted sites list
    in Internet explorer website to block the access of a particular website on your PC.

Follow the steps below to list the website in Restricted site by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + R key on the keyboard to open the
      Run command box.

• Type inetcpl.cpl and press
      Enter

• From the window, click on the Security tab and select
      Restricted sites option from the Zone.

• Click on Sites located below the options and enter the website address in the
      Add this website to the zone.

• Click on Add button located adjacent to the box and check if the website will show under
      Websites: from the same page.

• Open the browser and check if you are not able to enter the website added to the
      Restricted sites.

Refer to the link below on Change security and privacy settings for Internet Explorer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/ie-security-privacy-settings#ie=ie-11

Write back to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Mar 3, 2020
Thema:

How block the only Restrictions message?

1. How block the only Restrictions message? - Similar Threads - block Restrictions message

2. Teredo nat restricted how to un restrict and solve server connectivity blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo nat restricted how to un restrict and solve server connectivity blocked: I have tried alot of answers and commands nothing works please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teredo-nat-restricted-how-to-un-restrict-and-solve/19de3b5f-fe1e-433c-a028-8fd82415e77d
  3. Teredo nat restricted how to un restrict and solve server connectivity blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo nat restricted how to un restrict and solve server connectivity blocked: I have tried alot of answers and commands nothing works please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teredo-nat-restricted-how-to-un-restrict-and-solve/19de3b5f-fe1e-433c-a028-8fd82415e77d
  4. Blocked out of YouTube from restrictions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Blocked out of YouTube from restrictions: I was trying to put restrictions on my daughter’s phone for YouTube through a parental watching app and somehow I blocked myself from YouTube. I can’t even have access to the page and can’t go to it to make any changes. I don’t know how to undo the parental restrictions. When...
  5. Blocked out of YouTube from restrictions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blocked out of YouTube from restrictions: I was trying to put restrictions on my daughter’s phone for YouTube through a parental watching app and somehow I blocked myself from YouTube. I can’t even have access to the page and can’t go to it to make any changes. I don’t know how to undo the parental restrictions. When...
  6. Blocked out of YouTube from restrictions

7. How disable display of spam and blocked messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable display of spam and blocked messages?: After setting up Phone Link on Win 10 Pro the list of past messages includes spam and blocked messages. How can I turn this off? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-display-of-spam-and-blocked-messages/94af4b87-f711-43bf-b501-5e83131be2f0
  8. How disable display of spam and blocked messages?

How disable display of spam and blocked messages?: After setting up Phone Link on Win 10 Pro the list of past messages includes spam and blocked messages. How can I turn this off? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-display-of-spam-and-blocked-messages/94af4b87-f711-43bf-b501-5e83131be2f0
  9. How block the only Restrictions messagepop-up?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How block the only Restrictions messagepop-up?: [ATTACH] Hello, I've blocked some .exe files using Registry and above message shows up when every .exe files blocking. Is there a way block the above messages? FYI, This is not error and there is nothing to fix. I need just want to block the Restrictions pop-up... Thank...
  10. Restrict file Read only

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restrict file Read only: Hello All, Is there possible way to set a file for only read only that no one can edit or save as. best regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restrict-file-read-only/18c96afb-a088-4049-ab8c-44198af6e608"