Windows 10: How can access lastest MS Office product for free

Discus and support How can access lastest MS Office product for free in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I am student of Software Engeering and its my wish to get job in Microsoft. I want to ask as a being student is there any way that I can access to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DanishAamir Jafri, May 4, 2020.

1. How can access lastest MS Office product for free

Hi, I am student of Software Engeering and its my wish to get job in Microsoft.
    I want to ask as a being student is there any way that I can access to MS Office lastest product which I can download on my laptop?

:)

DanishAamir Jafri, May 4, 2020
  2. Kari Win User
    Kari, May 4, 2020
  3. The computer crashes when accessing Microsoft Office on Windows 10

Hi Indu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following information to assist you better with this issue:

• Does the system crashes only when accessing Microsoft Office product?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Microsoft Office products?
    • Were you able to see any error code/ error message with this issue?
    • Which version of Microsoft Office have you installed on your device?

As a workaround, I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the System maintenance troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

System Maintenance troubleshooter finds and clean up unused files and shortcuts and performs maintenance tasks.

Press Windows
    key and type Troubleshooting.

Select Troubleshooting and hit
    Enter.

Click on View all in the left pane of the window.

Select System Maintenance.

Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

If the issue persists only when accessing the Microsoft Office products, I suggest you to contact the below forums as we have a dedicated team to assist you better with this issue.

Microsoft Office Forums

Select the right category to post a query.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, May 4, 2020
  4. How can access lastest MS Office product for free

CPU usage and MS Office Products on Windows 10

I have been monitoring CPU usage of late as I have been experiencing my MS Office applications freezing every 3-4 minutes. What the task manager revealed is that these freezes are actually the MS Office products themselves using between 75-90% of my available
    CPU capacity. I am using Windows 10. Is anyone else experiencing this? Are there any suggested solutions?

DarcyMacCallum, May 4, 2020
Thema:

How can access lastest MS Office product for free

1. How can access lastest MS Office product for free - Similar Threads - access lastest Office

2. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  3. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to retrieve ms office product key: I purchased MS Office 2016 but never activated it as I ended up working on another system. I would now like to activate it on another laptop. How do I retrieve the product key?...
  4. how to retrieve ms office product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to find MS office product key?

How to find MS office product key?: A few months ago, I had reinstalled my Win10 installation, because my old Win10 OS was malfunctioning a lot not mentioning even this new OS is malfunctioning, like what the heck Microsoft, why is Windows 10 so buggy?. But now I want to install Microsoft Office on this new...
  6. MS Office is not free with windows 10

MS Office is not free with windows 10: Hi All,I bought a new HP laptop with windows 10 and when I am accessing excel/word it says I need to buy license but I thought MS office should be free with windows.It's frustrating and from now I will never buy laptop with windows. How come they ask/beg from day 1....
  7. Genuine Product Keys for MS Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genuine Product Keys for MS Office: Hello, I'm new to this sub and I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this. A friend of mine sells product keys for software like Windows, MS Office etc. I'm interested in buying one for MS Office to install in my new pc (70% cheaper compared to the price on...
  8. Is there really free MS Office?

Is there really free MS Office?: Hello, everyone. My old notebook gave up the ghost. The new one, of course, doesn't have Office installed. After x-years I also have no more access data. Now I am looking for a free version. Does anyone of you have a tip or link for me? Thank you. Gibt es wirklich...
  9. MS Office Product activation

MS Office Product activation: Just purchased MS Office but when I try to type in the prod activation code it wont accept the last letter which is a "Z". it will accept any other letter but not a "Z"! so I cant activate. Any ideas or advice on a refund...
  10. Free MS Office Alternative

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Free MS Office Alternative: For those who would like an alternative to Microsoft Office for one reason or another (cost mainly), here's a free alternative; WPS for Business: Get a one-year WPS Office Business license for free - CNET 38182