Windows 10: how can add new keyboard to windows 10

Discus and support how can add new keyboard to windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi can any help me for add nwe keyboard to windows because کنیم که مطمئنا می تونه بهتون در بحث آموزش کمک شایانی کنه و حتی در صورتیکه شما وارد بحث... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by webdaran, Nov 9, 2018.

1. webdaran Win User

how can add new keyboard to windows 10

hi can any help me for add nwe keyboard to windows because

کنیم که مطمئنا می تونه بهتون در بحث آموزش کمک شایانی کنه و حتی در صورتیکه شما وارد بحث آموزش بشید بازار کار خوبی در انتظارتون هست اولین آموزشگاه فن آموزان هستش دوره های تعمیرات زیادی داره که بنده اینجا دربارش توضیحاتی رو خدمتتون عرض می کنم . یکی از دوره های این آموزشگاه آموزش تعمیرات موبایل هستش که هم در قسمت سخت افزار و هم در قسمت نرم افزار مطالب اصولی و کلیدی رو بهتون آموزش میدن و مخصوص ورود به بازار کار هستش بهترین اساتید تهران که در پاساژ علاالدین هم مشغول به کارن در مدرس های این آموزشگاه هستند.
    یکی دیگه از آموزش های این آموزشگاه آموزش تعمیرات لوازم خانگی هستش که با وجود کارگاه های آموزشی واساتید در نوع آموزش بی نظیر هستش.
    و میتونه بسیار حائز اهمیت باشه.دوره آموزش بعدی که میخوام خدمتتون عرض کنم و شاید یکی از بهترین دوره ها باشه که در حال حاظر میشه ازش نام برد و بازار کار فوق العاده ای هم داره دوره آموزش plc هست که بسیار فوق العادست و دارای اساتید حرفه ای و مجرب هستش که در صنعت نام آشنا هستند.
    همچنین دوره های آموزشی دیگری مثل آموزش طراحی و ساخت بردهای الکترونیکی که بسیار در این زمانه که تمام وسائل دارای برد الکتریکی هستند اهمیت داره و یک زمینه آموزشی بسیار عالی و کار آمد هستش.
    این آموزشگاه در تهران هستش و آدرس آموزشگاه میدان انقلاب می باشد.
    یکی دیگه از آموزشگاه های عالی و خوب که در کرج هستش آموزشگاه فنی البرز کرج هست بسیار در زمینه آموزشی قدرتمند هستش از سری آموزش های این آموزشگاه هم میشه به آموزش تعمیرات موبایل , آموزش تعمیرات لوازم خانگی , آموزش plc , آموزش طراحی و ساخت بردهای الکترونیکی نام برد وهمین طور رشته های دیگر آموزشی.​

:)

webdaran, Nov 9, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. how can add new keyboard to windows 10 - Similar Threads - add keyboard

2. how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...: I got a laptop with single language windows 11 , how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout language list , it wasn't in language list ,Why Persian language isn't in list in keyboard settings ? Please give me a solution because I don't want change my windows....
  3. how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout in language list , it wasn't in list...: I got a laptop with single language windows 11 , how can I add Persian language to keyboard layout language list , it wasn't in language list ,Why Persian language isn't in list in keyboard settings ? Please give me a solution because I don't want change my windows....
  4. My keyboard adds numbers behind letters and affects overall typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard adds numbers behind letters and affects overall typing: Hello,I've had this issue where when I type some letters and use the same function on the keyboard, it does more than I want. I shall put an alphabet and numbers list below to better understand the issue.Letters - Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll M&m7 Nn Oo ?P/p Q!q1 Rr Ss...
  5. My keyboard adds numbers behind letters and affects overall typing

My keyboard adds numbers behind letters and affects overall typing: Hello,I've had this issue where when I type some letters and use the same function on the keyboard, it does more than I want. I shall put an alphabet and numbers list below to better understand the issue.Letters - Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll M&m7 Nn Oo ?P/p Q!q1 Rr Ss...
  6. Request to Add Karakalpak Language Keyboard Layout to Windows 10/11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Request to Add Karakalpak Language Keyboard Layout to Windows 10/11: Dear Microsoft Support Team, We are reaching out to request the addition of the Karakalpak language to the keyboard layout of Windows 10 and Windows 11. Currently, our users face challenges due to the absence of native support for the Karakalpak language, leading to...
  7. Request to Add Karakalpak Language Keyboard Layout to Windows 10/11

Request to Add Karakalpak Language Keyboard Layout to Windows 10/11: Dear Microsoft Support Team, We are reaching out to request the addition of the Karakalpak language to the keyboard layout of Windows 10 and Windows 11. Currently, our users face challenges due to the absence of native support for the Karakalpak language, leading to...
  8. How to add my own language pack to keyboard in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add my own language pack to keyboard in Windows 10?: Hi! I'm from the Republic of Karakalpakstan. Today I'd like to add karakalpak language to my keyboard but I found out that my language missing in the list of languages.Is it possible to add it to the official list of languages without using thirt-party apps?...
  9. How to add my own language pack to keyboard in Windows 10?

How to add my own language pack to keyboard in Windows 10?: Hi! I'm from the Republic of Karakalpakstan. Today I'd like to add karakalpak language to my keyboard but I found out that my language missing in the list of languages.Is it possible to add it to the official list of languages without using thirt-party apps?...
  10. How can I add backward slash when typing on my keyboard

How can I add backward slash when typing on my keyboard: I can't seem to add a forward or backward slash in my keyboard Am using hp elitebook 1030 g3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-add-backward-slash-when-typing-on-my/b271eb51-f329-43d1-b32e-ffca3305e10b