Windows 10: How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10

Discus and support How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [IMG]In a multi-user environment, it’s not surprising if other users ask the administrator of the computer to change their password. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 12, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 12, 2019
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Sep 12, 2019
  4. How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10

Changing User Accounts Password

Hi Eddy,

If you are an Admin user for your Windows 10 device, it’s still possible to change another user’s password. To perform the said task, follow these steps:

• Simultaneously press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
    • Once accessed, type netplwiz and hit
      Enter.
    • Select the user and choose Reset password.
    • Change it to your preferred password.

Once done, you may close the window and try to use the new password for the account.

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on your query.

Arthur Rui, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10

1. How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Admin change another

2. user admin. password change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    user admin. password change: Im trying to download apps and cant and keep getting kicked off internet. I bought this from some guy at the store and am being told I cant do anything like make any changes in settings unless I know the admin. user password. I need to learn how to bypass that or just reset...
  3. How to make so that one admin user doesn't see the files of another admin on Windows 10?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to make so that one admin user doesn't see the files of another admin on Windows 10?: I have a main user administrator account, I've created a different account for my friend, so they could use the PC when I'm away. They can't access the apps passwords, but they still see the apps and can delete them in ease and they'll be removed in my account too, as well as...
  4. Windows 10 - Change Admin Name and Password

Windows 10 - Change Admin Name and Password: I am aware of all the links and even Windows built-in procedure for doing this, but I am looking for a member who has actually done this, to tell me how it works and is it safe enough to prevent a lockout. 166998
  5. My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My admin password was changed for widows 10. How can I reset it?: My windows administrator password was changed remotely without me knowing it. I do not know what it was changed to. How do I override it, and change it back to a password that I created?...
  6. How to change admin user name

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change admin user name: I have given a temporary name to the admin user during the setup of Windows 10 to a new PC. Now, I want to change this user name. In settings, I was not able too find a way for the admin name. How to change the name of this admin user?...
  7. Message that password was changed on another device and can not login to Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Message that password was changed on another device and can not login to Windows 10: Upgraded to Windows 10 1903 yesterday. This morning there was a message that the computer would restart during an off period or I could restart it now. Did restart. When I entered my PIN I received a message that my password had been changed on another device and to use...
  8. change admin password?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    change admin password?: I am trying to download everything I need so I can begin to work from home on Monday. It will not allow me to proceed unless I have my admin password to approve the downloads. I very rarely use this computer, so I have no idea what it is. I tried my go to passwords but...
  9. how to change my admin password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to change my admin password: How do I change my admin password which has been compromised. I want to do it offline if possible to avoid infiltration or snooping while I do it. I have tried via PowerShell but was unsuccessful....
  10. Change password as windows 10 admin user

Change password as windows 10 admin user: Hello I am the admin user on my daughter's windows 10 laptop. She has forgotten her password and her pin and so I want to try and change the password. Does anyone know how to do this please? I have gone to the 'Family and other people' window and it gives me an option...