Windows 10: How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10

Discus and support How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [IMG]In a multi-user environment, it’s not surprising if other users ask the administrator of the computer to change their password. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 12, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10

WinClub, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 12, 2019
  3. freeboy Win User
    admin password?

my repair windows install keeps failing due to "what is admin password" ?
    How do I either find it? It is my computer and Ia am the admin or change it? this is for disk D and It is booting from c...

freeboy, Sep 12, 2019
  4. How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10

Changing User Accounts Password

Hi Eddy,

If you are an Admin user for your Windows 10 device, it’s still possible to change another user’s password. To perform the said task, follow these steps:

• Simultaneously press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box.
    • Once accessed, type netplwiz and hit
      Enter.
    • Select the user and choose Reset password.
    • Change it to your preferred password.

Once done, you may close the window and try to use the new password for the account.

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on your query.

Arthur Rui, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10

1. How can Admin change another User’s password in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Admin change another

2. Change admin account password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Change admin account password: I am running WIN10 build 18362. I have the admin PW (not my MS account PW) so can login. I wish to change the admin PW. There are no other accounts on the machine. How can I make the change?...
  3. How can I change the admin settings?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I change the admin settings?: There's a software that for some reason won't install if I install it with admin rights. I need to know how to make it so that my computer doesn't ask for the password when I install something. How can I do that? Thanks. 135293
  4. How can I change the admin settings?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I change the admin settings?: There's a software that for some reason won't install if I install it with admin rights. I need to know how to make it so that my computer doesn't ask for the password when I install something. How can I do that? Thanks. 135293
  5. Admin Password with Standard User

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Admin Password with Standard User: I don't know the admin password and I have a standard account! Can someone please help me?????????????!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-with-standard-user/69ab0540-cab7-4199-b339-04cb7d920478
  6. Changing my Admin's Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changing my Admin's Password: I recently changed my admin password on my Windows 10 computer. I am in charge of all accounts but don't use the admin account, instead I use the other account on this device. When trying to log in to the admin account I found that I was met with the issue of not...
  7. How to change admin user account name?

How to change admin user account name?: I am installing the 'Android sdk' software, however when I try select the 'SDK' path, it says something like 'android sdk should not contain whitespace'. I am wondering how I would change my name so it has no space so I can get my issue fixed 92477
  8. Remove Admin user and replace with another person

Remove Admin user and replace with another person: I installed Win10 on a new Dell laptop (not all Dells are shipping with 10 installed) for a friend and made the wrong person the administrator. His wife is not happy. *Sad How to I remove him completely as the admin and make her the administrator and only user? Thanks in...
  9. Change password as windows 10 admin user

Change password as windows 10 admin user: Hello I am the admin user on my daughter's windows 10 laptop. She has forgotten her password and her pin and so I want to try and change the password. Does anyone know how to do this please? I have gone to the 'Family and other people' window and it gives me an option...
  10. accidentally change administrator to user, how to change back to admin

in Windows 10 Support
    accidentally change administrator to user, how to change back to admin: Hi all, actually i wanted to disable the log in password function every time when i on my PC but i accidentally changed the administrator to user... after restarting my com i cant change back as i'm not the admin any more... See pic below... [img] anyways to...